Attn Fans Selling Tickets: Post Your Requests Here.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Attn Bunnies & Knights fans selling tickets

Guys,

My mother has 2x GF Platinum tickets for sale.

They are eastern side on the 1st level (lower level) in Section 112-1.

They are Aisle 111 Row 14.

The face value of them is $285 each.

They are yours for cost (including the fees she paid) for $590 for the two.

They are excellent seats and are not on level 4 or 6.

They are cash only and can be picked up from an inner city area.

Please PM me and I will give you my contact details.

Seating plan attached.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1ygnv7e0qhjvel/ANZStadiumSeats.png

RE: Attn Bunnies & Knights fans selling tickets

Hi Manly Fans,

I have 3 Silver seating adult tickets to the NRL Grand Final for sale. They are located in Aisle 143 Row 46. I paid $165 per ticket (total of $495) I'm happy to sell them for $400 simply to off load them to anyone who is interested. Won't separate them so the 3 must be sold together. You can PM me. I'm located in Five Dock so happy for them to be picked up or I can express post them. All the best, I hope your lads carve up the Roosters. Cheers Lauren

Larissa said:
Selling tickets for higher than face value, whether it be one ticket or one hundred is illegal.

Its a bit of a joke tbh. I just posted mine for sale in here. I was out of pocket $495 and am happy to sell for $400. Its the risk you take buying them early. No one should be allowed to make money from them.

RE: Diamond category ticket for sale $300

Cheers mate, see you later on i will give you a buzz before i leave.

Anyone found or know of ppl selling 2 Plat/ Diamond tkts? I notice everyone on Gumtree has the seat numbers or a picture of the ticket barcode so everyone can see them! Thought the NRL tended to cancel those tickets of ppl who resell them.

Lauren said:
Hi Manly Fans,

I have 3 Silver seating adult tickets to the NRL Grand Final for sale. They are located in Aisle 143 Row 46. I paid $165 per ticket (total of $495) I'm happy to sell them for $400 simply to off load them to anyone who is interested. Won't separate them so the 3 must be sold together. You can PM me. I'm located in Five Dock so happy for them to be picked up or I can express post them. All the best, I hope your lads carve up the Roosters. Cheers Lauren

Larissa said:
Selling tickets for higher than face value, whether it be one ticket or one hundred is illegal.

Its a bit of a joke tbh. I just posted mine for sale in here. I was out of pocket $495 and am happy to sell for $400. Its the risk you take buying them early. No one should be allowed to make money from them.

Check pm

I just got a Diamond class ticket for 300 bucks off a very kind member of these forums, it proves there are decent people out there. Thanks Peter!

I have two gold tickets in bay 124, shattered i cant go, i only bought them off a bunnies fan on saturday. I ended up paying alittle more than they originally sold for, but turns out i cant go, so anyone interested p.m me, id rather sell them to a fellow eagle!

p.s i should mention, im not looking to make any money, i know i proberly wont get what i paid for them, but id like to get as close as possible, so anything around the $450 mark and i will hand deliver the tickets if in sydney or post them express registed post.

I'm looking for 2 silver tickets (1 adult and 1 child). Please let me know if anyone has any to sell.

I may have 2 of the $165 seats to sell, they are near the try line apparently. Will have more details later today, selling at cost price of course. PM me if interested

Cheers

12 x GF platinum tix for sale

Hey guys as my team decided to play for only 15 minutes im selling my GF tix. Bay 103. looking for $250 each (i paid $285). my number is 0415999988. good luck against the roosters. cheers

Hey guys as my team decided to play for only 15 minutes im selling my GF tix. Bay 103. looking for $250 each (i paid $285). my number is 0415999988. good luck against the roosters. cheers

tayls said:
After 4 silver tickets preferably southern end.

i have tix on the bottom in south end. @250 each? o415999988 if interested. thanks

seaeagles4life said:
I am after 2 Platinum tickets on the ground level, I hope the tickets released tomorrow include this and are not just nosebleed tickets left for the 14000.

i have 2 platinum tix on ground level bay 103 (south end). paid $285 each and selling for $250 each if your interested. 0415999988

RE: Post here with GF Seating – what Aisle & No. of tickets

If anyone missed out, I have 2x Platinum tickets available.

The face value of them is $285 each.

They are yours for cost plus the fees paid for $590 for the two.

They are excellent seats and are on level 1 not on level 4 or 6. Level 4 is too far away and level 6 is just crap.

They are cash only and can be picked up from an inner city area.

Please PM me and I will give you my contact details.

Sold!
Attn Mitch: you have your PM's disabled

I have 2 Bronze tickets for sale at face value.

One of the better Bronze sections, not up in the nosebleed, 317 Row 5.

[attachment=675]

$160 for both. Send me a PM if interested.

Cheers

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_1140 Sep. 30 12.50.jpg
    ScreenHunter_1140 Sep. 30 12.50.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 11

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10