Attn Fans Selling Tickets: Post Your Requests Here.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Attn Bunnies fan selling tickets

Hi, I have 2 x adults, 2 x junior gold tickets section 124-2. ebay listing 231063670837 (see it for more details). If someone wants them outside of ebay I am happy to sell them for less than cost @ $780. Good luck to your team..as long as it's not the roosters. PS not a scalper, tickets are what they cost me.

God said:
PoorBunny said:
globaleagle said:
bones said:
torana355 said:
900 bucks each...... Good luck.

Go easy on him mate. How is he meant to know what to do with GF tickets??

lol

Yeah $900 was a bit of wishful thinking, but so is many other people thinking they can offer $345. It is also wishful thinking that all who want tickets are going to get them.

Still open to reasonable offers.

There's a lot going round under face value and your screwed if the roosters loose tonight, ticket prices will plummet and there will be a glut on the market.

I don't expect you to understand supply and demand or what the H & C stands for on the shower taps but that's what a will happen, best take what you can and hop along.

Really hate scalpers.

Surely You can do something about it?

GF Tickets

Hi All,

I will be up front and honest from the start. Good win by your team last night and that is hard being a bunnies supporter. You were the better team and deserved the victory.

I have come with GF Tickets in hand. I know this is probably not the done thing but thought that some on here my be after them.

They are in bay 401 which is the platinum section and looking to offload for ticket price of 285. I have at least 2 for sale but could be up to 8.

These are actual tickets and I have them in my possession.

Again good win by you guys and good luck against whoever wins tonight next Sunday.

Thanks

Nathan

I don't think poor bunny was even a bunny fan. Just trying to find a bunny over here.
When I saw the cost price for those tickets it twigged that PB is just a scalper trying to make a quick kill. I then noticed that before he posted here he was trying to submit an article to flog the tickets - for 800 each 'won't negotiate' - then posts here and now wants 900. Goodbye PB.

I just collected four cat 2 tickets at cost price from a Souths fan on eBay. I bought him a case of beer for not ripping me off. All set now. Pumped! Is it next Sunday yet?

I just picked up some platinum tickets from a disillusioned souths fan for $40 less than cost (on each ticket)

Guys, I have 4 platinum tickets in bay 112-1 row 13, seats 28-31.

Happy to sell at cost $285 each. If you really twist my arm I'll let the 4 go for $250 each.
PM me if interested.

Good luck in the GF, hope you beat the Roosters assuming the Knights don't make it.

Larissa said:
Scalping tickets is also illegal.

Anyone caught by myself, any other club representative or the NRL will be passed on to the authorities. I suggest if you want to sell you tickets for anything more than face value you try elsewhere.

well said Larissa, thank you

I was Talking to a few Status Quo Fans in London in March who flew in from all over the world for the Frantic Four Reunion Shows who had to buy tickets from Scalpers (in London they are called Touts, I just call them scum) because they missed out when the Tickets were released on the Internet and had to pay up to five times the face value, because these pieces of trash bought bulk tickets and fans missed out, I am lucky That I Got mine in about 5 Minutes after they went on sale

It's hardly scalping. Scalping is buying excess tickets with the sole intention of making a profit. This guy bought some tickets early because he thought his team would make it, they didn't, and now he is trying to sell them. With the time value of money, plus the basic laws of supply and demand, if someone is willing to buy the tickets at a price higher than market value, then that is business. As long as it is all in good faith, then this is hardly illegal.

Volley said:
It's hardly scalping. Scalping is buying excess tickets with the sole intention of making a profit. This guy bought some tickets early because he thought his team would make it, they didn't, and now he is trying to sell them. With the time value of money, plus the basic laws of supply and demand, if someone is willing to buy the tickets at a price higher than market value, then that is business. As long as it is all in good faith, then this is hardly illegal.

Maybe but the NRL don't agree

Mark from Brisbane said:
I had 20 seats left over from a GF tour I did for the Broncos last year, great ( really great) seats, sold them for the ticketed price express posted go Sydney to a bunch of Doggies fans last year.

You sold me 6 tickets to the 07 GF for cost price once too. You're a good honest bloke make. Hopefully I can buy you a beer one day.

Hi All,

Will be putting my tickets mentioned above on Ebay tomorrow morning. I have 2 - 8 tickets in two rows of 4 that are for sale. Will even be ready to discount them come Tuesday morning.

Nath

5 silver nrl gf tickets

For sale at cost
2 adults, 1 child and 2 pensioners (although they never check)

$665 for the lot
Pm me

RE: Attn Bunnies & Knights fans selling tickets

Congrats on the win. Too good for us last night.

I have 9 adult Silver category tickets in Section 116-2.

Selling for face value price $165 each.

PM me and we can arrange for sale.

Cheers, Mark.

RE: Attn Bunnies & Knights fans selling tickets

I have 3 left in silver section
Selling at cost
$425
2 adults 1 child
But they never check

2x NRL Grand Final Tickets For Sale

Guys,

My mother has 2x GF Platinum tickets for sale.

They are eastern side on the 1st level (lower level) in Section 112-1.

They are Aisle 111 Row 14.

The face value of them is $285 each.

They are yours for cost (including the fees she paid) for $590 for the two.

They are excellent seats and are not on level 4 or 6.

They are cash only and can be picked up from an inner city area.

Please PM me and I will give you my contact details.

Seating plan attached.

Seating plan:

ANZStadiumSeats.png

Lazza said:
Guys,

My mother has 2x GF Platinum tickets for sale.

They are eastern side on the 1st level (lower level) in Section 112-1.

They are Aisle 111 Row 14.

The face value of them is $285 each.

They are yours for cost (including the fees she paid) for $590 for the two.

They are excellent seats and are not on level 4 or 6.

They are cash only and can be picked up from an inner city area.

Please PM me and I will give you my contact details.

Seating plan attached.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4