Attn doggies!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kingoftherodeo

Reserve Grader
To all dog fans,

Follow stats are referenced and correct;

Gf wins- MWSE 8 pups 6

No gf's prior to 1954!

So you could say they are minor premierships.

In that case we've won more of those as well.

MWSE 9 puppies 8 (adding your pre 54 first past the post titles)

Head to head we're ahead as well.

We're better and your jealous!

Yipi ka eh -- puppies!

Still have bragging rights manly peeps! So if dogs give you grief, ask them to check out the scoreboard!

Maaaaanly, Maaaaaanly!!!!!!!

Oh and attention Doggies.... In regards to Des we made him and now you've paid him.. Thanks all the same as now we have 2V for much less money. He will prob even win a premiership before Des does again too..

SeaEagle007 said:
Oh and attention Doggies.... In regards to Des we made him and now you've paid him.. Thanks all the same as now we have 2V for much less money. He will prob even win a premiership before Des does again too..

damn you sea eagle 007 that was my banner idea lol

" dollar de$ we made you they paid you " :D:D:D:D

MANLY4LIFE said:
SeaEagle007 said:

damn you sea eagle 007 that was my banner idea lol

" dollar de$ we made you they paid you " :D:D:D:D

Be my guest..

Come to think of it Hasler hasnt achieved everything in Rugby League!!!

He is yet to win a spoon. He prob thought he deserved more money to go down this path so who better than the Bulldogs to add this to his rep honour!!! e would never win this at Manly..

Once he wins that his Rugby League life will be complete... :)

trechbodyboardin said:
Dogs have actually won 8 as well just saying

2 of those 8 were in the first past the post days. They were included in the minor premiership part (which is what it is called these days) because there was no finals series pre-1954.

I thought the same as you at first but as I read further down the stats I realised what was going on.

If we are counting Grand final wins only and not first past the post premierships, has any team won more than 8 other than St Goerge.

Yeah I know. Even though 2010 was st george illawarra, it doesn't count for St George but in any case they are still leading. They can't add to their tally though so we should hit the lead at some stage. I guess Manly would be leading out of the current 16 NRL teams.

Here's a stat for you to ponder: no coach that has coached premiership glory at Manly in the top grade has went on to coach another premiership at another NSWRL, ARL, NRL club

Heres a few words for the doggies fans

SBW
Willie Mason
Coffs Harbour
Foksie (remember what you did to him)
SBW
Kimmorley (that was funny)
Coogee Bay toilets (bye bye team harmony)
0 points (little cheaters cry alot)
The muppet prop throwing games - only a dog could do that
SBW (again lol)

Really the only good thing that came out of Belmore was the 2:43 to central.

Bought not bred is the new black

I love it! Let them keep coming on this site, we have plenty of facts they have plenty of speculation.

Bulldogs = myth

Catching the dragons tally would be awesome. With this team staying together, could get a little closer next year!

kingoftherodeo said:
I love it! Let them keep coming on this site, we have plenty of facts they have plenty of speculation.

Bulldogs = myth

Catching the dragons tally would be awesome. With this team staying together, could get a little closer next year!

The problem with the dogs supporter is that they are getting their teams capabilities and impossabilities confused. Stick ya head out the window and take a deep breath, thats the scent of success and victory you can taste coming from Manly, bottle it if you can, because that is only way the dogs supporters will ever taste it.

Reni Maitua - drug cheat
Brad Morrin - a biter
Barry Ward - a racist - so impressed were Canterbury with the calibre of man that Barry was, they elected him to the board of the football club.
The whole 80's pack - needed illegal shoulder pads to put some starch in their defence.
The Whole Club and their supporters - Super League sell out scum.

Only 5 Bulldogs players I could say that I admire. Cement, and McCracken, Pay, Dymock and Smith for showing some integrity sadly lacking in everyone else at Belmore

kingoftherodeo said:
To all dog fans,

Gf wins- MWSE 8 pups 6

No gf's prior to 1954!

Yipi ka eh -- puppies!

Still have bragging rights manly peeps! So if dogs give you grief, ask them to check out the scoreboard!

CANNOT WAIT

kingoftherodeo said:
To all dog fans,

Gf wins- MWSE 8 pups 6

No gf's prior to 1954!

Yipi ka eh -- puppies!

CANNOT WAIT UNTIL WE CLASH AT BROOKIE NEXT YEAR. WE ARE GONNA SMASH EM UP!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8