ATTN: DAN

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Just apologising on my comment about some of the roosters players including the coach,I guess i should read the forum rules a bit more carefully,i really enjoy posting here and think its a great site and i guess i shouldnt be posting that sort of heresay and i am sorry to cause any problem,in future i will not post that sort of rubbish,sorry guys.

No Worries Chris

That is the 3rd time I have cleaned up the exact same topic.

I was in a particularly sour mood today after spending a good deal of it fixing client issues that I shouldnt have had to.

I didnt mean to sound harsh, I just get tired of cleaning up comments.

Its more for your protection that those sort of posts are deleted.

All good mate :)

It certainly wasnt a banable offense

There have only been about 2 -3 people ever banned from this site, so relax.

Things like that topic can get you into trouble with defamation etc, and to an extent me too if I dont do something about it the minute I see it. So I cleared it for your own protection and because of my unsavoury mood, was a little more harsh than I usually am with my deletion.

You have to do a fair bit to get banned from here trust me

I can't offer one Dan as I know Kiwi and most of the rest will come over the top and offer you more to ban me.

DSM5 link said:
I can't offer one Dan as I know Kiwi and most of the rest will come over the top and offer you more to ban me.

Actually quite the opposite DSM

At 1st when you arrived you really ****ted me, but you are one of the factors that makes this site so good, can get into a decent debate with ya whether we agree or not haha

DSM5 link said:

Not from me.  Got to have someone to disagree and argue with, no point agreeing all the time.  Whats the fun in that.

Besides I like knowing there is someone here with even less idea than me  ;)

With me here garts you can rest assured the having no idea field is covered. It's hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them too

insightful or inciteful :)

DSM was always aspiring to Matas mantle of silvertails biggest windbag. no contest now as Matas has gone soft these days ;)

You're right about Matas Fro, soft.  I've tried to niggle the fat hairy one but to no avail.  He only comes alive when Max and Penn go at it. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4