ATTN Dan. Re: "Next Game" Box

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: ATTN Dan. Re: "Next Game" Box

its really quite odd, there is one thing i can think of that I am trying to address now.

The list is the "members who are attending" page

thanks for the feedback byso. Your gallery is next on my list for tomorrow :)

Hey Dan. I don't know whether this was an oversight but the font for the sentence "See who's going to the game and the entire Sea Eagles Draw" is a different colour in the two window boxes.

yeah the color thing I will fix tomorrow.

Byso is that still happening now, or was it for a brief moment?

Just another thing Dan, how does the game timer work? Does it get it's time point of origin from our own computers? The reason that I am asking is because I just noticed that there was an hour difference between the game timer here and the game timer over at MWSE.

it should be from your local computer yet. Can you quickly do the math for me, on your PC to the time of the game 7:30 next saturday?

Dan link said:
it should be from your local computer yet. Can you quickly do the math for me, on your PC to the time of the game 7:30 next saturday?
It depends on whether you are talking daylight savings time or QLD time.

If the game starts at 7:30 pm EDST then it is 9 days, 6 hours (as at 12:30pm). If it is QLD time it is as you have on the clock, 9 days 7 hours.

Good point. I only calculated the time from your clock until that time, however it starts 7:30 Sydney time, and thus, 6:30 our time.

I will need to make the adjustments and set the timezone. not too hard

Should now have the correct calculation based on your time zone. I am also going to change the display so it displays it in your timezone too

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6