ATTN Dan. Re: "Next Game" Box

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
ATTN Dan. Re: "Next Game" Box

Hey Dan, I don't know whether it is just my screen but the "Next Game" box to the right of the screen, appears to be too small as the "See who's going to the game and the entire Sea Eagles Draw" sentence drops out of the bottom of the box but if you click on the said sentence, when the new window opens, the sentence is contained within the box.

Re: ATTN Dan. Re: "Next Game" Box

can you please take a screenshot and email it to me mate?

Cheers
Dan

also what browser are you using, please don't tell me IE6 I may cry if so

Yeah I think I fixed the issue. to an extent anyway

there is an issue in opera dan. I want it fixed by tomorrow.

Screenshots e-mailed to your gmail address on your profile. I'm using Firefox V3.0.6

Jethro link said:
Screenshots e-mailed to your gmail address on your profile. I'm using Firefox V3.0.6

Not like dan to have errors in FF.

that is bizarre I am using FF 3.0.6 myself

Zep you and I have some CSS chatting to do tomorrow:)

Are you using Vista or XP?

On my Vista PC using IE 7 it looks a little screwy but on my XP notebook using FF it looks fine.

XP!

Thanks for the heads up on that Byso

It should be fixed now anyway, if you can re-check let me know

A little strange in Vista IE7 still

Ive attached a jpg of the problem

Hope it works

It's fixed now. Thanks Dan.

I think I know what is causing that in yours Byso will keep working on it, let me know if you see it fixed Byso

cheers for the reports guys

Oh & Byso, if you were asking me, I'm using XP.

Dan link said:
I think I know what is causing that in yours Byso will keep working on it, let me know if you see it fixed Byso

cheers for the reports guys
Gee Dan, I thought you were going to say that the problem was that he is using IE  ;D

the amount of crap i have had to code around because of IE you would not believe

;D

You can now remove yourself from the list too. I will be adding more features to this as well as more "social networking" features.

The menu displays differently on the attendance list page and i have NFI why at this point but its working well enough for me to catch some zzz's I think

Dan link said:
You can now remove yourself from the list too. I will be adding more features to this as well as more \"social networking\" features.

What list?
Dan link said:
The menu displays differently on the attendance list page and i have NFI why at this point but its working well enough for me to catch some zzz's I think

Yeah, that's what I said in my original post. The sentence was contained within the box in the window that opens after you click on the sentence link. I think looking at it now on the who's going window that the font of the wording in the box is smaller than on the other windows. I don't know whether it is because you are working on it but if not then that may be your problem.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6