Attn....cf2 is back where are you?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We appreciate your situation and any contributions you make to the site. Love reading your reviews/reports and if there is less of them that will only make the ones we have more enjoyable.

cf2 is back said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
cf2 is back has indicated he can do reports of home games. For ones like this maybe we can all try to add our comments?

for example..

The Good - Manly's attitude. Tremendous determination .

The Bad - Dog's scored, I was hoping for nil!!

Actually a slight change of heart - it's the time it takes writing the full report on the game itself that's the most time consuming - so I've gone back to doing what this in fact started as - player reviews and of course the signature The Good, The Bad and the Ugly summary.

Dan I have submitted one for last night to the site for you to post on the home page.

Hope this is ok for all.

Even a short wrapup with the Good, Bad and Ugly summary would be sweet.

I'll just watch the game thanks. Take the year off if you want.

#goesagainstthetide

He was on vacation in Rome, I spoke with him last weekend and he is on his way back. I would say he will be back on deck writing his awesome articles in the next week or so, at least I hope so

Here's a quick report while we await cf2.

Rooters started as red hot rooster favourites, no-one thought Manly much hope except our team and fans.

JWH tried to take Gift's head off with a vicious shoulder. Gift bravely walked off without medi-cab but couldn't return. JWH not sent and may have completed the match, though I didn't notice him much after that.

Matai cut them on the left and made some good hits.
Foz a late inclusion kept running straight at them, and through them.

Chooks gave away many penalties in the hope of disrupting Manly's pressure. It worked to some extent but we dominated territory and possession.

Low scoring game. Especially for Chooks, they got a big fat zero.

Manly won easily but it doesn't make up for last year. However it does prove that this team means business.

Hiku – caught every bomb with aplomb (bar one which he dropped with aplomb) :D
Wolf – may not have silenced his doubters but kept his wing safe from that Rooter Giraffe
Matai – man of match, I don’t think SKD likes playing against Skivvy
Lyon – always in control, kept Jennings in check
Blair – solid again, scored our try
Foz – tremendous, he was also man of match
DCE – excellent, with a few comical field goal shenanigans in the dying stages just to rub it in, has a great sense of humour
Forwards – running out of steam (me) so someone else will have to rate them

Sum up – we win, we are the best, KFC tastes even better than rabbit stew.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6