Attn....cf2 is back where are you?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
awwww c'mon. Might not be as detailed as previous reports but it gets straight to the point.

I think maybe it was too much of a burden for cf2. I can totally understand that. He set a high bar and managed to maintain that right throughout the season. That no doubt took time and effort.

Perhaps we could think about a system where the 'duty' of submitting a match review is shared around so that folks can volunteer to pick a single game that they promise to review on ST? That takes the burden off just one person and would give other blossoming or **closet** 'writers', a chance to show their wares.

Just my 5c worth.

Hi guys and thanks for the kind words (especially Mark from Brissie).

To be honest the time it takes to write the reports every week, on top of busy work and home commitments, meant I was resigned to passing on them this season.

But I am missing it, so if ok with Dan and everyone I will cover our home games, (especially since this year is about my 23rd straight as a Brookie season pass holder), which means the GB&U report will be back for Rd 6 on Sun week.

Of course on the other hand if Dan offers to put me on the Silvertails payroll I would re consider committing to the full season!

Speak to you all soon.

Cheers,

CF2 (is nearly back!).

WAMF said:
I think maybe it was too much of a burden for cf2. I can totally understand that. He set a high bar and managed to maintain that right throughout the season. That no doubt took time and effort.

Perhaps we could think about a system where the 'duty' of submitting a match review is shared around so that folks can volunteer to pick a single game that they promise to review on ST? That takes the burden off just one person and would give other blossoming or **closet** 'writers', a chance to show their wares.

Just my 5c worth.
That is a good idea WAMF. Would you like to start with tomorrow's blockbuster? Doesn't matter if you are not live at the ground I reckon, just someone giving a run-down on the match. No formula to follow, or expectations, what do you say?

If cf2 reappears to do a few, all the better.

cf2 is back said:
Hi guys and thanks for the kind words (especially Mark from Brissie).

To be honest the time it takes to write the reports every week, on top of busy work and home commitments, meant I was resigned to passing on them this season.

But I am missing it, so if ok with Dan and everyone I will cover our home games, (especially since this year is about my 23rd straight as a Brookie season pass holder), which means the GB&U report will be back for Rd 6 on Sun week.

Of course on the other hand if Dan offers to put me on the Silvertails payroll I would re consider committing to the full season!

Speak to you all soon.

Cheers,

CF2 (is nearly back!).
Haha speak of the devil. Welcome back, and home game reports sound good to me.

Still leaves tomorrow, that is away ... WAMF wanna give it a shot?

I should have clarified that I am not one of those budding or closet writers I referred too.

I'd like to read Mr Invisibles one after we smash the dogs, maybe he could through in some signing news for old times sake.

Ha sure ill put you on the payroll 10% of nothing haha.

Id love to get to the point where I can reward people for their contributions

Where the **** are you mate we miss you and your great match reports !!!

Daniel said:
Ha sure ill put you on the payroll 10% of nothing haha.

Id love to get to the point where I can reward people for their contributions
Our reward is the Silvertails forum , The best in the league !!!

Ok - so it looks like it's back to me then.

*Audition no.2*

We played bloody strong and were awesome. We scored more points than them so we take home the two competition points. Go Manly.

Everybody could do their own Good, Bad and Ugly points from the game as they see it for the away matches. We could set up a post similar to the MOM posts after each away round with Cf2is back taking the home games.

Hey CF2, can I request you make one of your awesome and insightful Good, Bad and Ugly reports for our recent win over the Dogs? I'm not sure about the everyone else, but I despise the Dogs with a passion even before the De$ defection. So this win is truely one of our most important wins even though you said you would do home games, maybe jsut this once this game? No one can do it as well as you CF2!!

cf2 is back has indicated he can do reports of home games. For ones like this maybe we can all try to add our comments?

for example..

The Good - Manly's attitude. Tremendous determination .

The Bad - Dog's scored, I was hoping for nil!!

The Ugly - Ennis and his constant grubby niggle and whinging to the ref.

The Good - Not paying overs for Soft-Rex and getting 4 replacement players who complement our team and have a great work ethic
The Bad - Ennis scoring from dummy half
The Ugly - Watmough's hands

SeaEagleRock8 said:
cf2 is back has indicated he can do reports of home games. For ones like this maybe we can all try to add our comments?

for example..

The Good - Manly's attitude. Tremendous determination .

The Bad - Dog's scored, I was hoping for nil!!

Actually a slight change of heart - it's the time it takes writing the full report on the game itself that's the most time consuming - so I've gone back to doing what this in fact started as - player reviews and of course the signature The Good, The Bad and the Ugly summary.

Dan I have submitted one for last night to the site for you to post on the home page.

Hope this is ok for all.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4