Attitude in sheds after game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This team has only ever had one goal, which is to emulate the 2011 Sea Eagles and go B2B. We are not favourites (yet) but we are on course.

Timing our run will be an interesting exercise. We are virtually assured of a final spot now, but still battling for top 4. Another loss before we start our final push would not surprise me - nor would it be a disaster, based on previous premiership years.

Would it help if we could give, say, Kite, Ballin, and Watmough either a week off or reduced game time to freshen them before the finals? A lot of our other key men have already had enforced breaks during the year.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
This team has only ever had one goal, which is to emulate the 2011 Sea Eagles and go B2B. We are not favourites (yet) but we are on course.

Timing our run will be an interesting exercise. We are virtually assured of a final spot now, but still battling for top 4. Another loss before we start our final push would not surprise me - nor would it be a disaster, based on previous premiership years.

Would it help if we could give, say, Kite, Ballin, and Watmough either a week off or reduced game time to freshen them before the finals? A lot of our other key men have already had enforced breaks during the year.

I'd agree with you if we had our full strength squad on the field for most of the season. Unfortunately this hasn't been the case so we won't be able to give them a rest as it will mean one less opportunity to re-build our combinations. Hopefully next week will be the start of something big and as much as giving them a rest would be good in the long run, we need them all on deck now. It's too late in the season and the top four won't be sealed until at least the end of Round 25.

Melbourne proved last year that it's not a good idea to rest your stars in Round 26.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:
MWSE said:
The way I see it shaping up is we win our next two and lose to the titans.

Why would we lose to the Titans?

conspiracy

Checcin

bones said:
MWSE said:
The way I see it shaping up is we win our next two and lose to the titans.

Why would we lose to the Titans?

Pity. Nah just because its a tough trip for us against a team that could be desperate for a finals spot.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6