1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention Tippers - Lucky Tipper Prize

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Chip and Chase, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    We have already had 3 out of our 4 tipping prizes run and won. @"Andrew.." took out the LFS comp, @tookey finished first in the regular tipping and @Clint was our runner up. They all scored good prizes for their troubles.

We have one prize left to draw and that is the Lucky Tipper prize. This requires absolutely no skill whatsoever, just for entering the tipping comp and supporting the Silvertails site you are in the running to win. Just ask @Roger how easy it is, he was last season's Lucky Tipper.

This years prize is a cleanskin (no sponsors) 70's jersey, white with maroon hoops, flying sea eagle emblem. This jersey will be autographed by none other than the great Terry Randall. "Igor" is a legend, and few harder men have ever pulled on a Manly jersey. He played in all 4 of Manly's premiership sides during the 70's, and in my book is the first forward picked when naming any Manly greatest ever sides. Win this jersey, put it on and channel some of this action

[attachment=890]

Big thanks to Russ @Mybludog for donating the jumper and thanks to the Footy Club @vidmar for organising the autograph.

The draw will take place on Saturday before the Dogs game, and I have been told that we may have a celebrity "barrel girl" available to draw the winner. I will post the winners name here as soon as it is known, presuming my technological expertise extends to posting live from the SFS.

So good luck to all the Silvertails tippers out there, this would be an awesome prize to secure. Thanks once again to all of you for signing up and supporting the site, I know it helps @Dan out enormously with offsetting the costs of the labour of love he has going here. If you didn't get in on the action this year then make the effort next season, and you too could be in the running for some wonderful prizes.

Now let's smash those Dogs.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 12
  2. Budgewoi Eagle

Budgewoi Eagle In for the long haul. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,028 / 52
    Thanks for all your work on this Chip. Thoroughly enjoyed it despite my less than stellar showing!

3. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,777 / 258
  4. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,278 / 131
    Igor can take Watmongs place on Saturday. he is fit enough still.

5. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    [​IMG]

Igor :heart:

So blessed to have watched him play in the 70's.
    Igor could sort out the Dogs with one of his trademark sideshots :p

6. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Thanks C&C and all involved. I am calm, I am respectful, I feel only good things for Manly fans, players and the universe, but just a little wee thing if it is possible - let it be ME! Thanks Igor and best of luck-ish to the rest of you.

7. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,802 / 122
    Wow, that is the one I want! Thanks again C&C, thanks to Russ for donating the great jersey, thanks to Igor for signing it and just being a Manly legend, and - most importantly - thanks to the celebrity barrel girl for drawing my name!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Roger

Roger Active Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +120 / 1
    I still cant believe I won last year Lucky Tipper prize jersey and its true I did nothing to win it except be in the tipping comp. Wouldnt mind winning this one either. Thanks C&C

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Bump. Good luck to everyone in the draw. Hopefully will have a result before kick off tonight.

10. Chip and Chase

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Celebrity barrel girl none other than the great Beaver Menzies.

[​IMG]

And the winner is none other than

@"Kiwi Eagle"

Congrats KE, I'll be in touch about getting the jersey across the dutch to you cuz. Choice eh bro ?!.

• Like Like x 3
  11. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,800 / 58
    Well done KE!

SO a beaver drew a kiwieagle

pays to have an animal name!

chip and chase....legendary efforts again. Forums are better through efforts from users such as yourself!

• Like Like x 1
  12. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,802 / 122
    Not bad, It's your lucky day Kiwi. Congratulations, and drawn by Beaver has to make it even sweeter.

13. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Like KE needs another jersey :)

Couldn't be happier for you mate. Fantastic.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Awesome !! Absolutely bloody stoked with this, thanx to all involved

Hope it is an omen, c'mon you mighty eagles !!
    [hr]
    Mrs didn't share the excitement I did when I shared the news with her. She will come around 1 day lol

• Like Like x 3
  15. Clint

Clint . Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,658 / 14
    Congrats KE. Nice one. :)