Attention Tippers - Lucky Tipper Prize

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We have already had 3 out of our 4 tipping prizes run and won. @"Andrew.." took out the LFS comp, @tookey finished first in the regular tipping and @Clint was our runner up. They all scored good prizes for their troubles.

We have one prize left to draw and that is the Lucky Tipper prize. This requires absolutely no skill whatsoever, just for entering the tipping comp and supporting the Silvertails site you are in the running to win. Just ask @Roger how easy it is, he was last season's Lucky Tipper.

This years prize is a cleanskin (no sponsors) 70's jersey, white with maroon hoops, flying sea eagle emblem. This jersey will be autographed by none other than the great Terry Randall. "Igor" is a legend, and few harder men have ever pulled on a Manly jersey. He played in all 4 of Manly's premiership sides during the 70's, and in my book is the first forward picked when naming any Manly greatest ever sides. Win this jersey, put it on and channel some of this action

[attachment=890]

Big thanks to Russ @Mybludog for donating the jumper and thanks to the Footy Club @vidmar for organising the autograph.

The draw will take place on Saturday before the Dogs game, and I have been told that we may have a celebrity "barrel girl" available to draw the winner. I will post the winners name here as soon as it is known, presuming my technological expertise extends to posting live from the SFS.

So good luck to all the Silvertails tippers out there, this would be an awesome prize to secure. Thanks once again to all of you for signing up and supporting the site, I know it helps @Dan out enormously with offsetting the costs of the labour of love he has going here. If you didn't get in on the action this year then make the effort next season, and you too could be in the running for some wonderful prizes.

Now let's smash those Dogs.

Attachments

• 494673-terry-randall.jpg
    494673-terry-randall.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 8
Thanks for all your work on this Chip. Thoroughly enjoyed it despite my less than stellar showing!

Men-of-League-5567852.jpg

Igor :heart:

So blessed to have watched him play in the 70's.
Igor could sort out the Dogs with one of his trademark sideshots :p

Thanks C&C and all involved. I am calm, I am respectful, I feel only good things for Manly fans, players and the universe, but just a little wee thing if it is possible - let it be ME! Thanks Igor and best of luck-ish to the rest of you.

Wow, that is the one I want! Thanks again C&C, thanks to Russ for donating the great jersey, thanks to Igor for signing it and just being a Manly legend, and - most importantly - thanks to the celebrity barrel girl for drawing my name!!!

I still cant believe I won last year Lucky Tipper prize jersey and its true I did nothing to win it except be in the tipping comp. Wouldnt mind winning this one either. Thanks C&C

Bump. Good luck to everyone in the draw. Hopefully will have a result before kick off tonight.

Celebrity barrel girl none other than the great Beaver Menzies.

And the winner is none other than

@"Kiwi Eagle"

Congrats KE, I'll be in touch about getting the jersey across the dutch to you cuz. Choice eh bro ?!.

Well done KE!

SO a beaver drew a kiwieagle

pays to have an animal name!

chip and chase....legendary efforts again. Forums are better through efforts from users such as yourself!

Not bad, It's your lucky day Kiwi. Congratulations, and drawn by Beaver has to make it even sweeter.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6