Attention Tippers - Last Fan Standing Competition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its not visible on the mobile version of the site

Can someone pm me details of where to deposit $ and how much to tipping comp? Not interested in tipping but the last man standing thing reeled me in lol.

Head to the tipping bit up the top and you should find it there mate

In all honesty though, Cliffy is the main reason I supported the club and is my favourite ever player, so the honorable thing to do would be letting me win this prize

Napper said:
Can someone pm me details of where to deposit $ and how much to tipping comp? Not interested in tipping but the last man standing thing reeled me in lol.

Done.

Not sure if I've said it but thanks again to you Chip and Chase *

*assuming not your real name

Good job in getting this all going. It takes time to organise these things and for all we know - you may have a real busy work and family life.

People like us mere posters get more enjoyment from these forums when people such as your good self make the voluntary effort to take these tasks on.

Thanks!

@[Chip and Chase]

globaleagle said:
Not sure if I've said it but thanks again to you Chip and Chase *

*assuming not your real name

Good job in getting this all going. It takes time to organise these things and for all we know - you may have a real busy work and family life.

People like us mere posters get more enjoyment from these forums when people such as your good self make the voluntary effort to take these tasks on.

Thanks!

@[Chip and Chase]

Real name is Chipward Chase III
Unemployed, or as I like to say between opportunities - have recently applied for position as Chief Moderator at the Kennel so am hoping that paid employment is not far off .
I live at home with my retired parents, in their basement actually. I'm a little socially awkward (from my days as a Bunnies fan) so "family" opportunities haven't arisen too often (I'm not counting the time the young lady 4 doors down caught me looking through her curtains, because I wasn't sure they were screams of joy or not). I have been making friends with some nice Russian ladies on the internet, one of whom is flying out to see me soon, I just need to sell my He Man figurine collection to fund her ticket. If anyone is interested PM me.

You are correct in one respect, in that there was a bit of time and effort involved in getting this tipping stuff up and running. However it wasn't just me, there has been help from others behind the scenes. I'm happy to help out where I can because Dan has put in 50 times that amount of effort over the years since Silvertails started, all for love basically.

Hopefully you guys get a kick out of the tipping comps and some lucky punters will win some great prizes too. It's all about trying to build the community spirit here and that's not possible without you guys throwing in your hard earned $$$ to help fund the site, and more importantly your diverse and interesting points of view.

^ That's the longest "you're welcome" ever typed Chipward. lol (kidding)

And if I idol worship Dan any more for the amount of work he does (not getting rid of those pesky side videos notwithstanding...) he'll never fit his big 'ead into his office! Plus he gets hundreds of thousands in marketing dollars off this site so pffffft!

Before I forget.....

A big thank you to Dan as well obv, for all the behind the scenes coding and 'crap' that he has to go through to make changes and continue to bring us all together like the dysfunctional family we purport to be.

Party on!

@[Daniel]

@[globaleagle]
code and crap is right. Almost finished the new tipping comp, just the leaderboard to go :)
The plugin file on its own is currently at 659 lines of code, and will probably hit 1000 before the thing is finished. I need to break that up to lighten the load on the server too.

That is not including the over 11 or so files which make up the Admin side of things.
I will probably make the tipping comp publicly downloadable so you can run your own as well, so you can see just how much goes into something that seems like a simple few pages of functionality.
C&C is doing a great job keeping this all running, he has really helped out and taken the pressure off this year. I can not thank him enough

Daniel said:
@[globaleagle]

The plugin file on its own is currently at 659 lines of code, and will probably hit 1000 before the thing is finished. I need to break that up to lighten the load on the server too.
That is not including the over 11 or so files which make up the Admin side of things.
Yep that's exactly how I'd go about it too Dan...:blush::s

Well, I'm out of the running. Stupid Dogs :mad:

just checking if the Last Fan Standing Competition has been affected by the recent hacking ?

Well it's back up and running. If we don't get all eligible entrants lodging a pick then I will have to re-assess the situation then. But at this point it's business as usual so get a pick in.

Chip and Chase said:
Well it's back up and running. If we don't get all eligible entrants lodging a pick then I will have to re-assess the situation then. But at this point it's business as usual so get a pick in.

Help, I don't see a link anywhere to the competition.:-/

HappilyManly said:
Chip and Chase said:

Help, I don't see a link anywhere to the competition.:-/

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Tipping-Last-Fan-Standing-Week-2

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4