Attention Fluffy and Byso

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK everyone - clam the hell down. Otherwise I'll ban MYSELF (reminds me of the Blazing Sadlle movie when the sherrif had gun to his own head saying - "Back off - or the nigga gets it!!!").

Jee-wizz....We WON guys. We put the cleaners through the Roosters. Lets lighten everything up.

Bag me. That's always good for comical relief - and to be honest - I rather enjoy it. Shows you all care....LoL.

Group hug people please.

That's farkin bull****!!!

What is the freakin difference between what fluffy says and what the fark mata goes on about!!

I suggest mata you read every thread from this week and tell me how many you have replied to with a mona's or king bashing.

Banning fluffy for what he has sed is the biggest load of crap i have ever heard.. mate, your a much worse culprit!! Perhaps you should ban yourself if it's possible??

You crap on and push your stupid freakin "agenda's" 2 if not 3 times more than fluffy does.

Grow up mate!

Nutz, can I ask - for a second time - that the language just be curbed a little please mate?

That's farkin bull****!!!

What is the freakin difference between what fluffy says and what the fark mata goes on about!!

I suggest mata you read every thread from this week and tell me how many you have replied to with a mona's or king bashing.

Banning fluffy for what he has sed is the biggest load of crap i have ever heard.. mate, your a much worse culprit!! Perhaps you should ban yourself if it's possible??

You crap on and push your stupid freakin \"agenda's\" 2 if not 3 times more than fluffy does.

Grow up mate!

I don't indulge in cheap, petty and vulgar abuse simply because I can't conduct a coherent argument.

This is what Fluffy is on notice for.

Please introduce yourself at the club after the bulldogs match fluffy.wheel will point me out.i hear you are always chasing an ear to pester.why not mine.keyboard cowboy stuff annoys me hence my flight to more laid back arenas.

Please introduce yourself at the club after the bulldogs match fluffy.wheel will point me out.i hear you are always chasing an ear to pester.why not mine.keyboard cowboy stuff annoys me hence my flight to more laid back arenas.

Are you making the Bulldogs game sue?

That settles it - I shall be there too.

the request was for you to meet me and expound your theories face to face so we can agree to disagree.rather than you simply going over the same old stuff when i make a rare post.if you read violence into that so be it.doesnt figure highly in my thoughts iether way.a win over the bunnies does though....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6