At What Point is DCE's Contract Justifiable?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a blistering bubbling boil of bull**** this thread is

I like how people expect a half to play well with no platform to work off,he's had to work behind pillows like Starling and deal with his best prop being missing for the past 2 years and his number 1 fullback lying around doing nothing,plus being easily the most pathetic player of the year

Yes Snake was absolutely pathetic even when he turned up,injury had him replaced by a rank amateur with a quarter of the talent Snake used to have,can't catch can't tackle but let's put him in a blue jersey lol

Money seems to breed jealousy,Kapow has had the same bull**** written about him

What's it been a mill on a half whose failed to fire behind a pathetic pack with Starling,700k on a bench warmer who was better for us on the bench than he's been on the field this year,a hooker who can't pass and a 5/8 who can't play 5/8 bought on big coin

The bloke never gave up and tackled his heart out because he was the only playmaker we had who could make a difference and the blokes next to him didn't protect him in the slightest,partly because he didn't require it but mostly because they were ****,also don't get me started on the pissant coach
I would have said "a 5/8 that is constantly crabbing across or running into you" but otherwise yeah, agree...

He never showed leadership this year despite being a senior player that was a disappointment

He doesnt have to be a leader. Our leaders over the years have been a mixture. Toovey was a leader, but so was Lyon and what about Ben Kennedy. We've got potential leaders in Buhrer and Jake T. DCE just needs to given the space he needs to spin his particular magic.

What a blistering bubbling boil of bull**** this thread is

I like how people expect a half to play well with no platform to work off,he's had to work behind pillows like Starling and deal with his best prop being missing for the past 2 years and his number 1 fullback lying around doing nothing,plus being easily the most pathetic player of the year

Yes Snake was absolutely pathetic even when he turned up,injury had him replaced by a rank amateur with a quarter of the talent Snake used to have,can't catch can't tackle but let's put him in a blue jersey lol

Money seems to breed jealousy,Kapow has had the same bull**** written about him

What's it been a mill on a half whose failed to fire behind a pathetic pack with Starling,700k on a bench warmer who was better for us on the bench than he's been on the field this year,a hooker who can't pass and a 5/8 who can't play 5/8 bought on big coin

The bloke never gave up and tackled his heart out because he was the only playmaker we had who could make a difference and the blokes next to him didn't protect him in the slightest,partly because he didn't require it but mostly because they were ****,also don't get me started on the pissant coach

Come on get started on the coach....

I think this year his ankle stopped his running game. He didn't seem to want to step and go as much as he does. Next year he will fit and firing

And they struggled for the same reason we do - with no 'alternate threat', defences just rush up on JT and shut him down when Morgan's not there as an option.

You're right. JT is clearly not good enough and the Cows will probably let him go - "results driven business" and all that.

It might be controversial, but if I was Manly management I'd consider throwing JT a lifeline if the Cows let him go.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4