At what point does the NRL take responsibility

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The current system means DCE can begin looking for a new deal at the end of 2016 so I'm personally in favour of it staying until at least that point.

The major problem is we don't have a players draft because it has been deemed illegal. until the players union agree 2 that than we are stuffed. The only reason the afl still have the draft is because no 1 has challenged it. Transfer fees are illegal also so it's a conundrum

I imagine the NRL will decide the current situation is a farce now that we have lost both our halves. They'll now do all they can to prevent this happening again....and more importantly to prevent us from talking to other clubs players now we have plenty of spare cash.

I imagine the NRL will decide the current situation is a farce now that we have lost both our halves. They'll now do all they can to prevent this happening again....and more importantly to prevent us from talking to other clubs players now we have plenty of spare cash.
Won't be deemed an NRL worthy issue until another club nabs a couple of Dogs players...

The only thing that they are responsible for is the destruction of the game as we know it. It will never be fair when there is in existence blatant conflict of interests that exist in the NRL

Hahahaha the NRL taking responsibility. Good one mate.
You seemed to have missed the whole concept here!

Whether the NRL takes any responsibility or wipes its hands clean of the issue is to be seen. The point I am trying to make is in light of all that has happened, inclusive of departing coaches poaching players, sex allegations and partner beatings, is tarnishing our great game. I as a supporter want to spend my time watching footy not dwelling on negativity or bad news which seems to be the hot topic of this forum and the media (although they thrive on bad news anyway) over the past few months. I do believe the NRL should wake up to itself and take some form of action to clean it up.

As for a player draft, this was challenged some time ago by Tessa (Terry Hill) and deemed to be a restriction of trade.

Because it's Manly, the NRL and the vast majority of non-Manly supporters don;t care what has happened. It will take a media darling like Inglis to accept a lucrative offer elsewhere to get their attention.

Funny thing is the NRL want to run the game as a "business". That's great, if you run a business you need customers, in this case the fans. If the customers don't like what your selling or feel like you're ripping them off they'll go elsewhere.
I don't like the **** I'm being sold at the moment.Richardson, Smith, Greenberg et al ignore the fans at their peril.

The major problem is we don't have a players draft because it has been deemed illegal. until the players union agree 2 that than we are stuffed. The only reason the afl still have the draft is because no 1 has challenged it. Transfer fees are illegal also so it's a conundrum

And guess who challenged it - Terry Hill.

You seemed to have missed the whole concept here!

Whether the NRL takes any responsibility or wipes its hands clean of the issue is to be seen. The point I am trying to make is in light of all that has happened, inclusive of departing coaches poaching players, sex allegations and partner beatings, is tarnishing our great game. I as a supporter want to spend my time watching footy not dwelling on negativity or bad news which seems to be the hot topic of this forum and the media (although they thrive on bad news anyway) over the past few months. I do believe the NRL should wake up to itself and take some form of action to clean it up.

As for a player draft, this was challenged some time ago by Tessa (Terry Hill) and deemed to be a restriction of trade.

No. I understood your concept. I just don't believe that,
a) the NRL will take responsibility at this point in time, they certainly don't have proactiveness at the forefront of their decision making
b) they are not able to hand hold every player 100% of the time, so off field actions will always be an issue, it may lessen, it may not,
and c) the media will always thrive on the negative, it creates the 'water cooler' conversations.

I as a supporter want to watch the football as well, but i am realistic and know that with such a topical game as rugby league we need to take the negatives with the positives.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7