At this time of year, to the Eagles that need it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year.

Be safe, be strong, be good, be fair to all and love someone.

Because isn't this the time of year we remember others and experience goodwill to all?

Christmas time can bring the best and worst out of people. I've had some fantastic times in my life but the last 5 Christmas Days have been some of the most crappiest days in my life. For some reason it reminds you of what life should be like and how important family, especially children, are. Mind you, there is always tomorrow and there's always someone worse off than you!
Merry Christmas to you all

I know some people have terrible times at xmas, terrible memories or experiences and my heart goes out to those people.

I love xmas, I love the magic of it. The excitement in the childrens eyes (not just mine) but all children you see.

And above all I love the Sea Eagles pressies my kids get me.

For all Sea Eagles doing it tough, my thoughts are with you. Just remember our slogan this year 'Stronger Together'.

QldEagle01 said:
Love your friends and family as they could be gone in a heart beat.

How true your words are.

3 months ago, we were looking forward to having my mother spend her first Christmas with us in around 8 years. 15 days ago, we lost her to a 73 day battle with cancer. It is hard to celebrate Christmas this year but we will do our best.

Jethro said:
QldEagle01 said:

How true your words are.

3 months ago, we were looking forward to having my mother spend her first Christmas with us in around 8 years. 15 days ago, we lost her to a 73 day battle with cancer. It is hard to celebrate Christmas this year but we will do our best.
We never lose our loved ones Jethro as they remain with us forever in spirit .

Jethro said:
How true your words are.

Terribly sad and sorry for your loss. I can honestly now say...I feel your pain.

The first time in my whole life I'll never get a card and a call from my mum this Christmas. It sucks big time.

That said....just got off the phone from my dad.

BOZO said:

true too.

globaleagle said:
Jethro said:
How true your words are.

Terribly sad and sorry for your loss. I can honestly now say...I feel your pain.

The first time in my whole life I'll never get a card and a call from my mum this Christmas. It sucks big time.

That said....just got off the phone from my dad.

You are lucky to be able to have that opportunity to still talk to your father. My Dad died the day before Father's Day in 2009 so I find it hard to celebrate each Father's Day too. :(

BOZO said:

That's true too.

BOZO said:
Jethro said:
QldEagle01 said:

How true your words are.

Well said QldEagle01 and BOZO. Hopefully those words are a little comfort to @Jethro - they are to me.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6