At least....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ads

Bencher
Bailey played to expectations so we can keep blaming him.

He is no good and is a disgrace to wear the manly jearsey. His total lack of ability, other than his ability to do stupid passes and ruin our attack and to do passes/mistakes to get the other team up, totally screw us over.

If we do a 17 of Manly's worst ever players he's got to be a candidate.

Yawn

We have the bag Bailey topic ticked off now, the Tony Williams one should be appearing soon

Bailey was pretty solid today, not great, but not crap as people will have us all believe

Bailey was crap - he makes errors at critical times. You're just defending him to be contary to the threads attacking him.

Tony was really really good. Got involved and dominated in his runs.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Yawn

We have the bag Bailey topic ticked off now, the Tony Williams one should be appearing soon

Bailey was pretty solid today, not great, but not crap as people will have us all believe

Yeah KE, agreed. I'm neither here nor there with Bailey but it makes me laugh when his targetted so often - he's normally on the bench playing limited minutes and everything is his fault  ::)

Gary Winter was special

Tony Jensen is up there with the most over rated Manly player I have seen, lived for 3-4 years off running down Wendell Sailor

You blokes should get over bagging the players.  They are there and dong their best, and none of us are good enough to do the job ourselves.  If you think you are good enough strap on a boot and go and play.  Otherwise give it a rest.

eagle-rock08 link said:
You blokes should get over bagging the players.  They are there and dong their best, and none of us are good enough to do the job ourselves.  If you think you are good enough strap on a boot and go and play.  Otherwise give it a rest.

I beg your pardon! I forged quite the career playing reserve grade in the bush, getting a run simply because the numbers weren't there. I believe this qualifies me to comment freely  ;D :D ;)

Hodkinson is no where near making this 17. Field well before him. I'd put Kimmorley there before him too. (You guys just seem bitter he's leaving!)

eagle-rock08 link said:
You blokes should get over bagging the players.  They are there and dong their best, and none of us are good enough to do the job ourselves.  If you think you are good enough strap on a boot and go and play.  Otherwise give it a rest.

I assume then you don't have political opinions - seeing 'hey you've never been a politician'. And you don't have any opinions on food you eat at resturant - seeing 'hey you aren't a professional chef'. In fact I assume you keep your opinions to yourself on any topic were you aren't a professional?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4