At least we aren't the Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MWSE

Bencher
"The North Queensland Cowboys have got a new name for their stadium and it's sent a few chuckles round the offices.

Say goodbye to the Dairy Farmers Stadium and hello to 1300SMILES Stadium. We wonder where they got their inspiration from?

There is no official word from the Cowboys yet but local paper 'Townsville Bulletin' is reporting the deal with the local Dental company has the naming rights for the next five years.

With star player Johnathan Thurston still to decide his future playing whereabouts, at least there is one thing to keep a smile on the fans faces?!"

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/cowboys-stadium-renamed-1300smiles-stadium/

The irony especially being the lack of teeth in Queensland for a smile

This man is a dentist, we can't show his face. But he can plaster the name of his practice across a football stadium for a $1million.

How embarrassing to have the sponsorship dollars thrown at the stadium. A horrible predicament to be in.
The sharks will be counting their blessings that they dont have to put up with a new ground sponsor.

bones said:
All Cowboys games to kick-off at 2.30pm.

I also heard they are changing the name of the tunnel to the cavity

1300 SMILES at the stadium = Manly fans after another win.

1300 SMILES at the stadium = NQ fans with teeth after a win.

God help Keith Galloway when he plays there. The Cowboys kill gingervitis.

Do you think the Cowboys can win the JJ Giltinan Plaque this year?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2