At full strength.........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Ballin should go elsewhere. He would be at worst 2nd hooker at any other club. At Manly he is behind Monaghan and possibly Burns and Dunley in the selector's eyes. He would be a regular first grader at most other clubs. And I think with say 18 months first grade experience he will be in the top 6 hookers in the NRL. He is wasted at Manly.

Jeff

He does have a bit of a point there guys.

Who honestly thinks he will be our starting hooker? Judging on Des's past changes does anyone honestly think he'll put dunnley in PL? Ballin will end up back in PL the minute Matai returns. Even sooner once Dunnly is ok.

BUT, i don't think he should go elsewhere. He should be one of the two 1st grade hookers but it just won't happen because Des hasn't got the balls to tell dunley the truth.

Dont be surprised if Dunley requests a release before seasons end boys.

Please is the appropriate word here.
London Harlequins has a thing for our X players.

Well I got a reaction there. This is Ballin's third year at Manly, and I'm not saying he was necessarily ready before now. But I'm speaking as though I was him. Don't you think he would be permanent 1st grade at other clubs?

blindside

That's like saying that somethin is big, but not large.
They are the same thing CIG.
Randall would run on the short side of the field from where he was playing the ball.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2