Assistant Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
Should we be interested in Griffin as Toov's assistant. Might see some big name forwards follow him given the donkeys cap. I'd like to see Steve G coaching NSW Cup. I continue to say Willows got to go.

yes, Given that Dopeius Boyd and Co will follow Wayne to the Broncos there will be a few Broncs looking for a club.

Yep, if we believe all the paper talk that would be a good way to ensure we keep DCE.... "as he is a good mates with DCE's dad" and surely that would save us some dosh in the negotiation stakes!

Good thinking Cliffy.

StuBoot said:
Yep, if we believe all the paper talk that would be a good way to ensure we keep DCE.... "as he is a good mates with DCE's dad" and surely that would save us some dosh in the negotiation stakes!

Good thinking Cliffy.

The problem is dce would insist on playing Nsw cup if griffin takes over from willow. Dce is that keen to play under his dad's mate right ;0)

Cliffy said:
Should we be interested in Griffin as Toov's assistant. Might see some big name forwards follow him given the donkeys cap. I'd like to see Steve G coaching NSW Cup. I continue to say Willows got to go.

Whose Steve G?

Canberra really is a basket case. I wonder if they should merge with Cronulla?
Of course Illawarra would be an obvious merge, if St George would let them.
There is a lot of talent in the region but very limited support for RL and no TV presence. Merging them would allow a second team to be formed in Brisbane, where competition is drastically needed.

Cliffy said:

No idea if Gift has coaching aspirations, but he'd have the respect of players and that's a pretty good start. Maybe 2016 or 2017...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4