Assistance in finding Manly players to visit a dying person

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
just adding my best wishes and I hope the club can do something.

stay positive!

B.E.: someone from the club is calling my friend back. It is progressing forward. I don't want to use the term 'moving forward' because I loathe it :^)

Very sad news for your mate captainskin. I'm sure she's a fine lady and I hope she gets a lovely boost from one of the boys.

**Bump**

Early this morning she passed away. The cancer took hold quickly and finalised her life. Thank you all for your words of support and encouragement. My friend was deeply touched. Unfortunately, she didn't see any Manly boys before she died; she couldn't of in the last week and half anyway. I spoke to my friend this morning and then sent him this text message: "She lived. She loved. She inspired. And now she has left...you a better man."
She had a few framed pictures in her palliative care room that meant more to her than anything else. One was a signed picture of the 1996 GF team. She loved her Manly boys.

Like Very much. My Aunty died last week at the hands of leukemia. Cancer is shocking and quite often it is a relief when a loved one finally passes after suffering from it. My thoughts are with you and your mate.

Best wishes to you and your mate Captain

Am I the only one who thinks this was a bit poor from the club given that nothing could be arranged in over 2 months.

I dont think this thread should be used to exprees dissapointment at the club....It should be used only for best wishes and condolences to all who new her.

Utility Player said:
Best wishes to you and your mate Captain

Am I the only one who thinks this was a bit poor from the club given that nothing could be arranged in over 2 months.

5-3-2012 = 3-5-2012

It's only been 2 weeks mate

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8