Asotasi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
has big Roy signed anywhere as yet ?

did you see his try for the Doggies ? busting the line and sprinting 30 meters outruning everyone to score!

jesus was like a runnaway Rhino, id love to see that in the maroon and white!

Kylie please note, you do have that ability! :wall:

has big Roy signed anywhere as yet ?

did you see his try for the Doggies ? busting the line and sprinting 30 meters outruning everyone to score!

jesus was like a runnaway Rhino, id love to see that in the maroon and white!

Kylie please note, you do have that ability! :wall:

Roy is already (in his career) capable of putting opposition defence's in two minds when he is in their territory. the closest thing we have to that is Kite.

So far the remainder of our props would find that sort of play flamboyant. Asotasi (personality fitting in with team, aside) would be a very valuable addition.

and im pretty sure it would be lulu who would make room at 29 or so he is nearing the end of his career and hasnt been in very good form this year at all

lulu will be in the UK next season anyway

I don't think we could match some of the figures being thrown around with Asotasi - if true it said in the paper Souths were likely to throw 420,000 at him

im sure souths cant afford that much

they have vagana, likely to get widders for next year

mcdrugal is going and would be on a bit but not 420K

At the risk of being howled down and publically casticated I think we could do a lot worse than sign Lance Thompson to replace BK on perhaps a 2 year deal. He would be cheap by comparisson to BK and has a simliar workrate and similar stats. I anticipate the no dickead deffence as opposition to signing him but his past problems at the Saints were due to personal issues and his percieved lack of loyalty from administration. I have not heard of any issues involving him at the Sharks.

no way- dickhead factor aside- don't rate him as a player and imo signing Thompson would be a step backwards

At the risk of being howled down and publically casticated

No risk at all UP. How could anyone possibly consider howling down such a reasonable, educated and likeable fellow such as your good self ? I ask you.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4