Ask the boss thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Byso they are an organistation with shareholders, the shareholders being members ans supporters. There is an AGM that you can attend if you like. Im not saying that the club is perfect, all I am saying is that I am sure the CEO and other high position staffers dont have time to reply to letters from every idiot that roams the internet.

Or would it make you feel better if they had some tart in admin draft a standard reply to everyone, would that make you feel appreciated?

[quote author=Garts]
[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=clontaago]
Byso, should the chairman of the NAB do the same?? Honestly, can you imagine how many nuffies write letters to the club.

Speaking of nuffies, I wonder what the turnover and number of customers of NAB is as compared to Manly?

[/quote]

impossible to tell. everyone needs a bank where as not everyone needs a football team.

[/quote]

My friend...EVERYONE needs a football team. Best sport ever invented !!!
[/quote]

do agree for myself however having a football team is not a necessity like a bank is.

I agree with byso. It doesn't matter what the business or organisation, if someone takes time to put forward suggestions then it is appropriate that it be acknowledged. What is acted upon is another matter, but to completely ignore correspondence is a sure way to lose any form of support.

Clon, it seems to me that you have little idea of common courtesy in the professional sector.

I wouldn't expect the CEO to give a detailed response, it should be at least delegated to a nuffy. But they require supporters to hand over money it would be in the clubs best interests to clean up there act in the front line.

Common courtesy should be the first thing they clean up.

And Byso it seems to me that you have no idea about how a large organisation is run.

If you dont want a detailed response from someone who knows what they are talking about, then why draft the ****ing thing in the first place.

I state again, is it to make yourself feel important?

I agree with Clon, I dont see what a standard email response will do.

I guess it may be worthwhile if it stops all the halfwits who send in dribble to the club happy and stops their whinging.

I would never bother sending a email to the club about how it should be run. The only time I would email is if I ordered something from the net and I didnt receive it, even then I would call them and raise my concerns not send a email. Its to easy to ignore emails when you are busy, especially if you are under resourced.

And Byso it seems to me that you have no idea about how a large organisation is run.

If you dont want a detailed response from someone who knows what they are talking about, then why draft the ****ing thing in the first place.

I state again, is it to make yourself feel important?

I've only sent one brief message ages ago relating to the new supporter club and I wasn't concerned about my message being answered.

But I know many others sent detailed emails about the venture and they weren't answered.

For a business that requires such support from the supporters it should be paramount that they make an attempt to use common courtesy.

Don't worry about it guys, Grant Mayer has had the club improving in leaps and bounds communications wise exponentially.

The club issued a statement saying they were down to skeleton staff over the break, and very busy to boot.

I bet if they had the resourses Byso, they'd get back to you, because I also bet, The Club appreciates your support BIG time, like everyone elses.

[quote author=Matabele]
Got a problem Ryan baiter?

I rarely have problems & theres no need for bait.
[/quote]

You live in QLD right? ;) On both counts...hehehehe

Thats no excuse Ryan they should have an E-centre in India and some indian telemarketer can reply to Byso's email, just to acknowledge its receipt.

Fairly obvious Clon works in an uncompetitive industry. Just ask the ACCC.

Does anyone have a link to this magical thread?

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mbid=50151&s=0

"Membership of the Sea Eagles " thread

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep. Ex Syd & now in Qld. No bait needed to fish off the southern tip of Fraser, the sharks jump right in your boat when they smell your sandwich. If you surf there you are the bait !

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep. Ex Syd & now in Qld. No bait needed to fish off the southern tip of Fraser, the sharks jump right in your boat when they smell your sandwich. If you surf there you are the bait !
[/quote]

Don't know where (sorry this aint footy related), but they said someone saw a SIX METRE shark dude. SIX metres !!! And just recently.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6