Ashes Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Warner, Watson, Starc, Haddin, Pattinson and Johnson are all a grade wankers Chip :)

Don't mind Clarke, Hughes, Siddle etc

On form C & C, Agar will be batting ahead of Haddin and Cowan, not just the bowlers. :dodgy:

Kiwi Eagle said:
Warner, Watson, Starc, Haddin, Pattinson and Johnson are all a grade wankers Chip :)

Don't mind Clarke, Hughes, Siddle etc

LOL. I'll give you Warner and Watson. Add Maxwell to that list as well. The rest are just misunderstood.

Speaking of wankers, how refreshing is Agar's attitude ?? Lovely down to earth kid who you just find yourself willing him on to do really well because of his humble attitude and obvious love of the game. No big noting, cocky arrogance, no sense of entitlement. Compare him to Maxwell, christens himself the "Big Show" and then produces the biggest flop since Kevin Costners effort in Waterworld. Warner isn't much better. I really hope Agar doesn't get resigned to the Australian spinner scrap heap and has his confidence broken. I really hope he can grow as a player and keep improving. He's the sort of guy you want representing your country because he is doing it for the right reasons. I feel the same pride when I watch our young guys like DCE, Foz, and Ferris go around. Genuine efforts, great team players and no brashness, keen to learn and always mindful of the opportunity they have been given. You want them to do well and get the rewards, because they deserve it and work hard at it.

Clint said:
On form C & C, Agar will be batting ahead of Haddin and Cowan, not just the bowlers. :dodgy:

Maybe Ashton and Ed can swap roles. Or we do the park cricket special and reverse the batting order ;)

Agar reminds be a bit of when Dan Vettori got thrown in early, if he has any sort of career like that you guys will be happy !

And you're spot on, I knew I'd left somebody off the wanker list haha, Maxwell it is. Can chuck Finch on the good list as well, don't mind him. Is something I don't like about Faulkner as well so he is on the cusp of joining Watto and co ;)

He does have a bit of the Vettori's about him. I'd never admit it in public but I like Dan Vettori, a lot of respect for his game. If Agar turns out anything like that, then happy days for our spinning future.

Lol nothing wrong with liking a bloke who looks like a nerd make it in international sport ;)

Time can't come quick enough for this game to start tonight

I just like good cricket mate, if I had to make a call though probably England due to the list of names I mentioned above, and because I was gonna back Australia at 2.60 but forgot lol

Kiwi Eagle said:
I just like good cricket mate, if I had to make a call though probably England due to the list of names I mentioned above, and because I was gonna back Australia at 2.60 but forgot lol

C'mon Kiwi. I'd back you guys everyday of the week over those Poms.

You can $5 about an Aussie win now BTW

I don't give you much chance of winning it from here so will keep the money in the pocket lol

I could never bring myself to support Watto lol

Agreed mate. As I said last night, anything more than 175 I thought would be iffy. Now, because of our stupid use of the DRS, that lead is now going to be at least 100 more than that. :huh:

Gonna take 2-3 really good innings from your boys to knock it off that's for sure

Has been a test with a few massively crucial moments

Agar on 6 was probably out stumped, can understand why they wouldn't give that one out though

Trott 1st baller was a fairly bad decision as well, clear deviation I thought, he would have been really dangerous

And obviously this Broad one, horrible call but as you said, better use of the DRS and it wouldn't have been as issue, can't believe that LBW they went for and how anybody thought it would be out

Jesus, did Starc not warm up with the team this morning ?

And congrats to Ian Bell on that Mrs of his, wow

Whether Australia are chasing 300, 320 or 350+ do they come out all guns blazing or try & grind it out over a day & a half? I really think they need to be aggressive. If they try and win it in the last hour on day 5 then Swann (the tosser) will knock them over.

Not a whole lot happening this morning

Think they just have to play naturally in the chase and see what happens

Did you seriously think Trott hit his KE ??? I didn't see any evidence to suggest that, definitely no deviation from what I saw. And that's trying to be as fair minded as possible. Maybe side on hot spot may have shown a tickle, but he certainly didn't get much on it. I can only assume that there was a noise if he was given not out in the first place, because he was well in line and it wasn't missing middle stump. Aussies didn't hear it though because why would you risk a referral if there was two noises ??

Anyway....311.....let's go Watto, do it for KE

On the replays I thought it was pretty clear that the ball changed line just before it hit the pad, you could see the ball head to the right a touch, if it hit pad 1st it would have gone to the left

The guy operating hot spot made a big error and didn't have it available for that ball which didn't help things, apparently he was busy teeing up the hot spot on Roots dismissal and forgot to activate it in time

Well they risked a referral on that Pattinson ball so who knows why they go up for things :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2