Ashes Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Crazy days cricket by the sounds of it !!

I'm probably the only one on here hoping for it lol, but would love to see a KP special tonight

Yep. You are right. Bugger off kiwi. ;-)

Kiwi Eagle said:
Crazy days cricket by the sounds of it !!

I'm probably the only one on here hoping for it lol, but would love to see a KP special tonight

I hate you ke :) (looks for my archived sheep shagging jokes lol)

I'll hunt out all those ladyboy jokes ;) lol

Really looking forward to the days play, will probably watch it over the league i think

I am KE. Took the Bongoes as an upset in the tipping comp and don't want to look as I doubt it will be any good. Pretty nervous. Yesterday had such a high I don't think I can handle a slow slog grinding us into the dust. BTW did I mention how good last night was haha :)

He is looking good Clint, that should put the mock on him haha

What makes this England side good is their ability to bounce back and save a poor performance. In India they went down badly in the 1st test but came back to win 2-1, then they came here and we rolled them over for 160 on the 1st day and they batted nearly 2 days at the end of the test to save it, and in the 3rd of that series we had them done and nearly dusted but they fought the day out to narrowly avoid defeat

Can see at least 1 of these 2 getting a 100 and wouldn't write off both of them doing it, chase will probably end up 300+

ManlyBacker said:
I am KE. Took the Bongoes as an upset in the tipping comp and don't want to look as I doubt it will be any good. Pretty nervous. Yesterday had such a high I don't think I can handle a slow slog grinding us into the dust. BTW did I mention how good last night was haha :)

I've got the commentary of the league on the radio in the background, by the sound of it Carney looks a class above everyone else out there but it hasn't amounted to anything so far

There is the mock !

I put 1 on for you later in the day lol. Prior is a really big threat when he comes to the crease, he can change a game extremely quickly with his attacking play

Man look at the turn AA is getting. SS from the other end IMO.

Congrats AA. Great catch clarkie. Ok KE. You are on fire mate. Who's next?

Just enough to "inadvertently" scuff the ball when Swann is on

Yes we all heard that right, talking about fielding at short leg (in your best Yorky accent) "I didn't wear box, no need"

^adding to that, broad and bell have just been given a warning by the umpire for running on the pitch.

So it's not enough to doctor the pitch, nor is it to skip the ball on practise pitches, but now they run all over it to further scuff the pitch up as they'll be bowling next.

They've got the melb storm manual.

Oh F me!

broad nicked a ball from agar to clarke at first slip!!!

umpire misses it.

aust no reviews left.

english commentators absolutely astounded by the umpires miss.

a huge deflection.

now an edge for four.

Mickey arthur to sue cricket australia cause he got sacked for being a terrible coach.

globaleagle said:

Oh F me!

broad nicked a ball from agar to clarke at first slip!!!

umpire misses it.

aust no reviews left.

Serves the Aussies right imo. They should not have wasted one earlier on that terrible LBW review that was going a mile down leg. Don't get me wrong, I am filthy that Aleem Dar missed that nick. Broad smashed it. But the Aussies only have themselves to blame. The review system was bought in for howlers and that was certainly a howler. If they hadn't have wasted the review earlier Broad would be goneskis. And it could cost us the test match.

Spot on Clint, the terrible review cost them that wicket.

Just finished watching the end of the days play, what a test match ! Have been able to say this every day but the 1st hour tonight is crucial. If England have a good one then it's curtains, Australia need to be back inside the sheds before lunch. Hell of a knock from Bell, that miss by Haddin on 81 could be vital

I'll also say that if Pattinson put as much time into his line and length as he does being a wanker you'd be in a far stronger position right now

We're allowed to waste reviews as one should assume that the umpires would SEE that one!

:p

KE is there any Aussie cricketer you actually like ??

Broad decision was a shocker, but you can't whinge unless you have a team edict to walk. Aussies are no saints in that respect. I remember Clarke late cutting one to first slip against India during the monkeygate tour a few seasons ago. He waited around for the unmpires decision, which wasn't a good look.

Anyway the pitch isn't getting any better so a 250+ chase is going to be hard work. Need to knock them over quickly tonight and someone needs to dig in. Don't know who that will be though. Cowan has got to be in the cross hairs so needs a score big time.

Anyone want to run a book on what position Agar will get promoted to in the second dig ?? Does he come in at 8 ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6