Ashes Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have the final day recorded, sounds like an interesting one !!

Lol did that happen after the game clint ? Is a weird cricket tradition, we do the same at the end of every season haha

Yeah I taped the last day too.

I sure hope it happened after the game. Creates a new spin on the term "wet patch" if it happened during the game.

Watched a bit of our innings last night, certainly an interesting batting order. At least there was a bit of interest with a sporting declaration by Clarke.

Some positives to take out of series, Harris's form and .......Harris's form. Although I see Haddin has broken the record for the most dismissals by a keeper in a 5 test series. Good on Rogers and Smith for notching maiden test tons.

The pissing on the wicket happened about 11.30pm after they were well lubricated.

We used to have a competition to see how many lengths of the pitch could be done while keeping the flow going lol

I hate england.

On another note - kiwi's to sail for the america's cup! go NZ!

No doubt that will end up in the courtroom at some stage GE lol

They are amazing machines they are racing, up above 90kph

Kiwi Eagle said:
No doubt that will end up in the courtroom at some stage GE lol

They are amazing machines they are racing, up above 90kph

I already heard the usa oracle team is possibly going to court over illegal weight added in some earlier races. So yup, it always ends up there.

And those machines are bloody incredible. NZ would have romped it in if pics of the cat weren't leaked. Damn things look like they are floating on air. A bit diff from the aust 2 boat! To go above 90k would be very impressive to see.

(sorry, got off cricket there)

In cricket news.... Aust womens lose the ashes to eng and aust def eng in the first T20

I think you can tell how concerned Oracle are, after they tried to change the wind rules late in the piece after seeing how well we went in the strong air

Sounds like a runfest this morning !! I forgot it was on until I heard the news at work, have it recorded now and will hopefully get round to watching it this weekend, have plenty to catch up on

Americans trying to change the rules????? Surely you jest!

And damn, I forget you sometimes tape the cricket. My bad.

And by tape I mean recorded, as like I'm totally not showing my age.

And by recorded I mean pvr'ed or tivo'ed!

Ashes series. pffft. Who cares about the ashes series!! Everyone knows the future of the game is one-dayers and 20/20 & we just won the one-day series. Sucked in England. We Aussies are the real winners. :s

What an absolute fizzer that series was to end a summer, would have been a good contest but that England side they were tossing out were half full of no names which was a real shame and a bit ordinary for their punters that showed up to watch the games

Will try and catch the highlights of this mornings game sometime tonight

Kiwi Eagle said:
What an absolute fizzer that series was to end a summer, would have been a good contest but that England side they were tossing out were half full of no names which was a real shame and a bit ordinary for their punters that showed up to watch the games

Will try and catch the highlights of this mornings game sometime tonight

C'mon kiwi - don't try and downplay Australia's great series victory. The history books will show a fantastically contested series won by the Aussies. And that's all that matters. You can only beat who is in front of you. ;)

More DRS reviews. Yeah because there wasn't enough BS in the last series lets add more DRS reviews so we can get even more controversy. Leave it up to the onfield umpys ffs.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/ashes/

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6