Ashes 2013/14

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A chase of 300 on this in the last innings would be very interesting, and tbh I think I would back you guys to do it

Bit of an old fashioned test this one, I'm enjoying it

Healy and Chappell already in bagging and whinging mode again this morning lol, must be something about cricket commentators coz our ones on the radio over here are always moaning as well

2 bad dismissals there. And then another very near run out. Poms are throwing this away. I'd be confident chasing anything under 300

They have completely lost it, should have easily had us chasing a very uncomfortable 300+ but instead die in the ass again to set 231.

6 out all out is the saying and they keep backing it up

I think Pieterson needs to open so he has batsman around for longer before he plays a stupid shot and gets out.

Good solid effort to stumps to make it 200 needed tomorrow. A good start tomorrow by Warner (rather than his first innings which the commentators got right in T20 mode) should see us cruise, a few early wickets and it will be a fight

I've seen some **** cricket over the years watching my mob go around, but these last 2 days from the Poms are as bad as I have seen, absolutely terrible

ka-blooie!

bingo bango bongo 4-0 it is!

Eng just wanna go home it seems.

Should have beaten them at the beginning of the year but just didn't have the luck

Fairly confident our opening attack would have them under massive pressure now, that is going to be our strength over the next 10 years, Southee and Boult will be a hell of a pairing

What have they done to the SCG !! What an absolute monstrosity at the end of the ground, looks terrible

Sitting in that stand right now KE. Much better than the old ones that's for sure. Looks good in the flesh. Better facilities. Ground looks a picture, sun is out, beer is cold, haddin having a crack, Watson out lbw....... Life is good. If these two put on another 100 or so it's going to be an exciting days play.

That thing on top of it looks terrible on the tv lol

Lucky to be at the ground and not listening to the constant whinging of Crappelli

Have abc commentary in the ear. I don't rate smith as test class but there is no denying his talent despite the technique. He has an eye like a dead fish. Hoping for an entertaining ton from him this arvo.

oops, I decided to log on and look at the cricket....and Haddin gets out, sorry Brad!

Do we think it's bailey's time to go or will he be protected whilst aust is winning?

Some runs would be nice.

It's got to be Bailey's last test. I thought he was worth a go at start of series on the back of his one day form. But he isn't up to it,can't defend a ball. Better off giving a young guy a go.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2