As manly fans theres is only one right thing to do now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Get behind this kid and show him we arent a bunch of fickle ****s and we still believe him.

The poor kid must be feeling so lonely and low at the moment most of us have bumped in to Brett and have chatted to him, the brett we all know isnt capable of this **** they alledge.

until such time as he is proved otherwises, as far as im concerned
Hes still our superstar and still the PRINCE OF BROOKIE

Love ya stewy.

As Manly fans I think the only thing to do is not get behind either party and to let them all have their day in court and let the courts sort it out.

I love Brett and have admired all about him. However, the charges are serious. I am not suggesting he be dumped, but we must be careful, as under the law, the alleged victim also has rights.

Canteen Worker link said:
I love Brett and have admired all about him. However, the charges are serious. I am not suggesting he be dumped, but we must be careful, as under the law, the alleged victim also has rights.
leave the victim out of it completly as far as im concern thats up to the courts to decide.
until such a time as far as im concerned nothing changes
Hes still our snake :)

He is a terrific bloke and he has my full support no matter what happens in the future.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4