As Gus would say "WOW"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
As Gus would say "WOW"

The Rorters were very, very impressive tonight. I thought the Tits defense resembled our own, lots of starch, big hits, controlled the man with the ball, forced them back - but the Chooks kept coming with great determination. Whichever team they face will definitely have a fight on their hands.

As for Carney on report personally I don't think it deserves missing a GF.

I can't believe they came from the spoon last year to reach the GF, and after some early season smashings. I don't want to praise them or individuals too much as it just hurts but they have a good shot at this.

Re: As Gus would say "WOW"

Its called the Mason
ManlyBacker link said:
I can't believe they came from the spoon last year to reach the GF, and after some early season smashings. I don't want to praise them or individuals too much as it just hurts but they have a good shot at this.

Its called the Mason factor.

We will hear a lot more after the GF.

Great game tonight, fortunate enough to be there.

Roosters had to whether alot of Titans pressure and took there chances when they game.

I thought the roosters forwards were awesome in Defense, you could see how physcially tired they were, infact i would say that the Roosters backs provided main go forward from 50 mins onwards. But the line speed of the Roosters was the same in the first minute to the 70min.

I hate the Titans and they were gifted a 20min spell of penalties in that first half, where Dad and I were able to guess down to the tackle when the penalty would come.

Roosters 2010 - Manly 2011

The rorters should have been knocked out week 1 of the finals. The tigers were rorted that nite.  The rorters are the stephen bradbury of the NRL... only a chance of a premiership when the best team loses all their points (2002 and 2010) .  I hope the tigers can win their next two, if not then i hope the dragons smash the rorters

Prince was giving Soward a run for his money as the biggest diver in the NRL tonight. But the combined effort of Carneys dive and Anasta's dog lie down pretend to be injured rubbish took the cake as the gayest thing I have seen all year. I hope the Chooks get smashed next week, even if it is by the Dragons.

bob dylan link said:
Its called the Mason [quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=185470.msg297650#msg297650 date=1285333020]

Its called the Mason factor.

We will hear a lot more after the GF.
[/quote]
Truly amazing how Mason manages to pull teams to the depths and how they only recover when he departs.

And Anasta's feigning of an injury while he was pointing to Carney feigning an injury following a very minor bump shows just how weak the Roosters, and the referees, are.  No class at all.

No they didn't. They were up by 12, the resulting try from that Academy Award performance from Carney and Anasta took them out to 18. Pathetic. 

Bones link said:
The rorters should have been knocked out week 1 of the finals. The tigers were rorted that nite.  The rorters are the stephen bradbury of the NRL... only a chance of a premiership when the best team loses all their points (2002 and 2010) .  I hope the tigers can win their next two, if not then i hope the dragons smash the rorters
If they win, you need to get out of the eastern suburbs for a week or 2 mate. I remember the last time they won when I was living in North Bondi, the hoons and wankers bearing roosters flags on mummy and daddy's cars all come out from nowhere to annoy the **** out of everyone and every street in the surrounding suburbs.
If you plan to hang around, I suggest cartons of eggs will be your friend, as it was mine last time.

Maybe if Scott Prince didn't lay down every time there was a gust of wind Anasta and Carney mightn't have got their milk on.

Well I think in that instance Carney may have been winded but Anasta was fine until the referee wasn't going to blow time off... then an injury appeared... I f@%$ing hate that in our game! It happens all too often and it's at the point where if you don't do it you're stupid! They REALLY need to somehow change the rules to stop this crap happening!

On another note... I did think the roosters were outstanding in attack and defense... I honestly think they can win the GF whoever they play... and I hope so too coz I HATE the other two teams...

i thought Carney got up pretty much straight away....unlike Prince

in saying that, i don't think there was anything in it

ref's should start penalising the "divers" for trying to milk penalties

I love the way Gould called the last try a no try without even fully seeing the replay. I also love the way that when he makes a mistake (happens several times a game) he continues on with his first assessment of the play even when blatantly wrong. Always good for a laugh.

In the case of dying, if you stay down that requires the Ref to stop time you have to be on the sideline for 2-3 mins.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6