As fans you all deserve better.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was clearly trying to discuss his thoughts on the matter, everyone is so touchy and closed minded that as soon as you see a supporter of another team you fire up.

Personally I think Mr.Invisibles points are very valid and stated fairly without need for anyone to sling abuse.

No need to be so sensitive guys

Wow. The responses are amazing. Got to love being a Manly Supporter. We're on the back page again. How goods that. My mother even knows who Daly Cherry Evans and Keiran Foran are. Thats saying something. She said to me. "There very good looking boys". Thought I change the pace a bit.

I find supporters of other clubs who come onto our site just weird. I have way to much time on my hands and that's why you are reading this, but to go onto a Dogs site and post as well? Totally strange.

Oneyeagle said:
Wow. The responses are amazing. Got to love being a Manly Supporter. We're on the back page again. How goods that. My mother even knows who Daly Cherry Evans and Keiran Foran are. Thats saying something. She said to me. "There very good looking boys". Thought I change the pace a bit.

Sigh ! Now, Oneyeagles mother wants to poach our halves pairing.

DSM5 said:
I find supporters of other clubs who come onto our site just weird. I have way to much time on my hands and that's why you are reading this, but to go onto a Dogs site and post as well? Totally strange.
Spot on dsm5 why come & write **** like that on here, as if he wouldn't take dce or foran if they decided to go to the dogs.In my view he's being hypocritical.

Jatz Crackers said:
Oneyeagle said:

Sigh ! Now, Oneyeagles mother wants to poach our halves pairing.

Ha She's good sort my mother and has keen eye for talent. You gotta laugh

I go on other supporters sites, and discuss football of all things, I actually really enjoy talking about and watching footy, and my interactions with Mr Invisible say the same of him.

In actuality his post was actually somewhat of a promotion of a project I am working on with him, and that will be apparent once I finish the coding and release that.

At any rate, I like talking about footy with opposition fans, it always gives you a different perspective on games, and teaches you more about the game than our otherwise one-eyed minds allow

He (Mr I) is speaking dribble again. The premiers (no matter which team they are) ALWAYS go through this a year or two after winning a premiership. The Dragons are still going through similar. What makes this year seem worse, apart from the media, is that clubs and player managers are waiting for the new TV deal and salary cap increases to be announced. Once these are finalised then things will move along more quickly. Players will leave, and some big names at that. That is the nature of the salary cap and the price teams pay for success. Players will stay, and some big names at that. Manly is a club that players want to play at. Manly will continue to be successful because it is a part of their culture. The media, as is perfectly normal for them, are blowing this totally out of proportion. Manly are being bashed in the media as a result of winning a premiership and having a salary cap to abide by, No other reason.

Daniel said:
I go on other supporters sites, and discuss football of all things, I actually really enjoy talking about and watching footy, and my interactions with Mr Invisible say the same of him.

In actuality his post was actually somewhat of a promotion of a project I am working on with him, and that will be apparent once I finish the coding and release that.

At any rate, I like talking about footy with opposition fans, it always gives you a different perspective on games, and teaches you more about the game than our otherwise one-eyed minds allow

I agree Dan. My mates a full on Tiggers supporter and he has great respect for the Eags. Good to get his point of view. Another thing, the boys last night on NRL fox were shocked by the news and I got the impression, especially from Matthew Johns and Terry Kennedy this morning on Sky that they were genuinely upset for Manly supporters and that we don't deserve all the problems. Kennedy said Manly should keep Cherry. He belongs at Manly. Big Call as he never really favours us. As much as others make hating a Manly a fulltime job I suspect in reality they don't like to see us doing badly either. Its good for RL when we are doing well.

Fro said:
I'm just a little disturbed at Oneeyedeagle referring to his mum as a good sort.....

So I've been told :)

Dan he is not here to discuss anything.

The posts which did discuss made an extremely valid point that Hasler signed up a lot of the older crowd right at the end of last year, after he had already signed with the Dogs knowing full well the issue of upgrading DCE's contract.

Surely he had a conflict of interest at that time.

So because MrI supports a team other than Manly his views are not valid.

Well I reckon he speaks as much sense as most on here, probably more sense than the likes of me.

He is voicing his opinion, who cares who he supports, we are all the same - just passionate footy fans.

Dan has a mancrush on Mr Invisible! :D

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
DSM5 said:
Spot on dsm5 why come & write s**t like that on here, as if he wouldn't take dce or foran if they decided to go to the dogs.In my view he's being hypocritical.

The Ironstine!

MrInvisible said:
Those blaming our club (Bulldogs) for this need to look furthur and blame others.

I'm 99.9% sure the Bulldogs club is not behind uncertainty in where players from Manly will end up. The Manly board are causing players to look at other options, because players are waiting too long to have their contracts confirmed/extended.

I doubt there are many clubs in the NRL who are happy to let their star players sit on bottom dollar payments, and therefore consider leaving to go elsewhere.

The media are flogging this one like a dead horse, no doubt they are also applying presssure to all those involved in negotiations. But when you have many decent players off contract in the NRL (namely Cooper Cronk for example at the moment) every year, then one has to question why Manly are being targeted heavily by media reports. My hunch would be that if these star players were signed up long ago, and rightfully to the deserved salary, that the media wouldn't have anything to write up at the moment.

At the end of the day, it's only fair that workers get a fair wage, and that's the same in every job. If you feel as a worker you are getting taken advantage of or underpaid you look elsewhere. Sadly that appears to be the scenario unfolding at Manly at the moment.

FWIW I called the Hasler move well before it happened, and some know on here I don't shoot blindly from the hip.

Mate piss off - your dirty club dragged the game into disrepute with the Coffs Harbour rape scandal & now you have unethical Des. No one here gives a rats about your comments, thoughts plans or whatever else.

bob dylan said:
So because MrI supports a team other than Manly his views are not valid.

Well I reckon he speaks as much sense as most on here, probably more sense than the likes of me.

He is voicing his opinion, who cares who he supports, we are all the same - just passionate footy fans.

He is taking the piss mate, check out his posts on the kennel.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4