Arthur on the nose already

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow. Their grammar really is lacking isn't it? And such a beige looking site. Ick!

Watmough is killing us!!
by The Bug

14 hours ago

I'm all for watmough have been a fan of he's a long time and Ian stoked he is at the eels but imo he has cost us two games with cruical errors at crucial times. Correct me if I'm wrong but I can think of two errors against hype bull dogs inside their 10m one which was almost a certain try then today two errors working the ball out of our own half which gifted the Tigers vaulable field position which eventually turned the game around ! Like I said I'm a fan but he has come to parra to bring leadership, experience and because he apparently knows how to win the tight games well I think it's about time he plays that way
Well Done Loobs!!! :)

I think Parra will be in the same position as us. Soooo many players out that getting best combination on the park is going to make winning difficult. The coaches then get the blame. Anything else that goes wrong gets blamed (eg existing players signing for other clubs).
I will be pretty happy if Parra self destruct and BA is moved on. I will think of going out and buying a sympathy card for Choc and Foz if this happens.

Watmough is killing us!!
by The Bug

14 hours ago

I'm all for watmough have been a fan of he's a long time and Ian stoked he is at the eels but imo he has cost us two games with cruical errors at crucial times. Correct me if I'm wrong but I can think of two errors against hype bull dogs inside their 10m one which was almost a certain try then today two errors working the ball out of our own half which gifted the Tigers vaulable field position which eventually turned the game around ! Like I said I'm a fan but he has come to parra to bring leadership, experience and because he apparently knows how to win the tight games well I think it's about time he plays that way
Well Done Loobs!!! :)
Personally, Ian glad he left @:D

They sound the same as some of our silvertails that have been baggin Tooves on here the past couple weeks

Watmough was a local junior and great player for manly for many years. In particular his run metres, speed for a back rower and his defence. His hands have always been terrible and his error rate with the ball eg poor passes have always high.

The fans, manly club and coaching staff always put up with these errors with the ball as the other parts of his game were so good and because of his history with the club.

His problem at the eels now and for the next few years is he is on massive money and needs to display his running game and defence every week to justify the dollars. With his knees and his aging body this may not be possible which means his errors will not be forgiven like they were at manly as he has no history over there. In fact the opposite he needs to prove himself again.

Brad Arthur?
Dare I say it,Brad Arthur needs to take responsibility for this loss!!
Players out of position
No passion in Jersey
Persisting with under performing players
Where was the team from last week?
FORAN WANTS TO BE COACHED BY THIS CLOWN . LOL !!!

Wasn't it great watching dropmough doing his usual drop balls and arm grabs. Hope to see a dominate tackle from him this year. His crablike running and desperate offloads make him certain origin material. Lol.

the funniest thing was right in front of the goal line and choc knocks the tigers player who then drops the ball, choc picks it up and runs only to be called back for a knock on. It was a wrong call, the replay clearly shows choc never touched the ball. The tigers then score in the next set of 6. I laughed - a lot!

Brad Arthur?
Dare I say it,Brad Arthur needs to take responsibility for this loss!!
Players out of position
No passion in Jersey
Persisting with under performing players
Where was the team from last week?
FORAN WANTS TO BE COACHED BY THIS CLOWN . LOL !!!
He's already getting all that at Manly!

the funniest thing was right in front of the goal line and choc knocks the tigers player who then drops the ball, choc picks it up and runs only to be called back for a knock on. It was a wrong call, the replay clearly shows choc never touched the ball. The tigers then score in the next set of 6. I laughed - a lot!

hilarious! What wasn't commented on was that Choc was not marking straight and more often than not a penalty is called in that situation anyway.

Does anyone else think foran is just trying to become Maggie Bear to fit in with Arthur? Sabotage, attention seeking, immature and just getting in the way.

getimage.aspx

According to Fox Sports Statistics, the Eels have won just seven of 48 games away from Pirtek Stadium since 2012.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6