arrrrrghhhhhhhh

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Copy of article from Sunday telegraph 17/2/2008:

Andrew Johns coaching talents have been snapped up by yet another NRL club - the Manly Sea Eagles.  Already on board with the Knights, Parramatta and the Bulldogs, Joey was contacted by coach Des Hasler to pass on some pre-season tips to halves Jamie Lyon and Matt Orford.

Johns soon left in disgust half way through the first coaching session saying that he couldn't coach a dwarf who couldn't kick a ball more than 6 feet or a 5/8 who obviously should be playing centre.

tookey link said:

Andrew Johns coaching talents have been snapped up by yet another NRL club - the Manly Sea Eagles.  Already on board with the Knights, Parramatta and the Bulldogs, Joey was contacted by coach Des Hasler to pass on some pre-season tips to halves Jamie Lyon and Matt Orford.

Johns soon left in disgust half way through the first coaching session saying that he couldn't coach a dwarf who couldn't kick a ball more than 6 feet or a 5/8 who obviously should be playing centre.

so somebody wasn't listening to him ?

tookey link said:

Must have been a bad trip that one!

He looked pissed when comentating on Friday night football and then looked stoned while on the Sunday Footy Show.

Matabele link said:
The good news is that Joe Williams only signed a one year contract with Penrif.  ;)

And can't get a run in first grade....should be able to pick him up real cheap ;)

I think Joey had a misunderstanding with Manly, he was supposed to play. Orford didn't train with the team in the off-season & the results speak for themselves.
(Prove me wrong tonight Ox)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4