Arrrrh choc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The thing is, we can never undo the things he did in a Manly jumper. The record books show that he helped us win a premiership (and World Club Challenge in 2009) in 2008, and a premiership in 2011. I can't hate someone that helped us achieve the holy grail.
This. Choc put in for Manly. In the good years he was a warrior for us. Try to think back. I will not remove him from my hero list, no matter what he says. Actions, past and present speak louder than words. His time at Manly ended rather bitterly, but he was always a little immature. His influence with Foz is only ' influence'. Foz alone must take responsibility for his crazy decision.

What also got me with that interview was that he thinks he's now the senior go to player how he liked that role because there were many at Manly, now it's him. How will he cope with deep thinker for an coming in

His reputation is getting smashed an attempt to show some emotion as to reflect a more human side to whatnow, no surprise sterlo orchestrated this to make him look like a nice guy, dont get me wrong he is doing a great thing for that young girl but he is the village idiot and he is not our village idiot so im no closer to forgiving the guy after his attempt to cause unrest while he was still paid to do a job for manly and don't forget as he said I HATE MANLY regretful or not show some respect and professionalism.

Nah, he said that he had already made the decision months before announcing it, and that they were always phoning each other about it, and Choc reassured him about his decision.

Had nothing to do with recent affairs - there is no decision to make after the deadline.
No, he was talking about the changing of the contract on him that led to him reconsidering going to Parra after he already made the announcement months ago (start of this season). He wasn't referring to before this season.

Choc was on Triple M last night and he basically said that Manly will flog Parra on Sunday and he sounded happy about it because "he still has lots of mates there". His co-commentators had to basically lead him along the path to backtrack on those comments and pretend that the Eels were in with a chance and that he was sure they would give their best. LOL

No, he was talking about the changing of the contract on him that led to him reconsidering going to Parra after he already made the announcement months ago (start of this season). He wasn't referring to before this season.
This is how I interpreted his comments as I previously posted. I watched it again to check and definitely he was referring to the more recent changes to Foran's contract.

I've been very harsh on Choc, maybe I should review my situation?

Nup, I'm sure he's a nice guy , and I know many still think highly of him, but he shat from a great height on our club as he left , and for that I can never forgive him!!

Choc has realised that he is no longer the player he was and he is unlikely to last long at parra.

He has tarnished his legacy at manly so he is now back tracking as post retirement he is not going to be remembered as a parra player and after the way he acted when he left manly he is unlikely to ever be let in the door again.
You're 100% right JenEagle, although he was a warrior for us what he did last year and the things he has said this year will never be forgotten, during his troubled past both the club and we the fans stood by him, I personally defended him against cries that he was a grub but now I think his detractors were right all along. Sad really.

Never held a grudge towards him, he did plenty of amazing stuff here and was a key figure in our success over the years

At the end of the day it is nothing more than a guy changing footy clubs, and there are far worse things going on in the world than that to hold grudges over

Will probably get flamed for this comment lol, but the lamest thing on the forum these days are the many variations that get trotted out of his name, hoping we don't see so many ordinary efforts with Foran leaving

It was more, it was a bloke with the case of sour grapes badmouthing plenty as he left. That is poor from any professional

Re: the other matters - as much as you'd like to believe there was some grand Foz conspiracy, if he's shown us one thing by still signing with Parra even with all the **** that went on, it's that he's not smart enough to pull that off.

Considering the "Karma" comment from Foran's other half.....I'm still suspicious that it was part of some sort of payback for Giftygate.

A decade or more of performances wiped away in a couple of two minute interviews..

Some people will never forget..

They already have.

Considering the "Karma" comment from Foran's other half.....I'm still suspicious that it was part of some sort of payback for Giftygate.
I still think people read WAY too much into that "Karma" comment. I mean, it's a one-word comment on a guy's partner's Instagram account FFS. It could be related to just about anything and mean just about anything. How it's taken as evidence of some Machiavellian plot by Foran to use his superpowers of indecision to inflict maximum damage on the Manly club is beyond me.

I have my Karma comeback locked and loaded for next year.. Just waiting for the right Foran moment.

Hope my internet is fast enough to get in first.

Watmouth was on MMM on thursday basically saying that his body was completely busted when he arrived at Parra. He was kind of inferring that the Manly medical staff kept playing him and wouldnt allow him to get his injuries fixed and his knee has been buggered for at least a couple of years. He said that Parra medic staff couldn't believe he was allowed to play on in that condition. He was all praise that Parra allowed him to have the surgery to get fixed up. I reckon we knew he was well and truly busted and when he asked to leave we kicked open the gate and helped him back into his car. he wont last another year and a half let alone 3. Parra paid overs for yesterdays hero. Thats why he is trying to get on Radio and TV, trouble is he sounds thick as a brick.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6