Arrrrh choc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
ok I know this guy left and said some **** he shouldn't have, but watching his interview with sterlo, he's proved his got a heart with the treatment of a sick fan he's taken under his wing..... I no longer hold a grudge for choc, still a legend in my eyes....

ok I know this guy left and said some **** he shouldn't have, but watching his interview with sterlo, he's proved his got a heart with the treatment of a sick fan he's taken under his wing..... I no longer hold a grudge for choc, still a legend in my eyes....
I just wrote something similar in the other Choc thread. I agree.

That was embarrassing , old Sterlo looked like he wanted to disappear under the couch.

Fully cringeworthy.

The thing is, we can never undo the things he did in a Manly jumper. The record books show that he helped us win a premiership (and World Club Challenge in 2009) in 2008, and a premiership in 2011. I can't hate someone that helped us achieve the holy grail.
The Penn family helped with their money yet you seem to hate them. @;)

Never held a grudge towards him, he did plenty of amazing stuff here and was a key figure in our success over the years

At the end of the day it is nothing more than a guy changing footy clubs, and there are far worse things going on in the world than that to hold grudges over

Will probably get flamed for this comment lol, but the lamest thing on the forum these days are the many variations that get trotted out of his name, hoping we don't see so many ordinary efforts with Foran leaving

I chose to switch off when that interview was announced , he's a non entity to me now !!

Pleased he's gone and happy he's a broken down old footballer with regrets .

When you **** in your own nest you suffer the consequences.

The Penn family helped with their money yet you seem to hate them. @;)
I haven't been one of the guys bagging the Penn's so I am not sure what you're getting at?

I am in Toovey's corner, but I haven't really dished it out to the Penn's...maybe you are confusing me with someone else.

I no longer hold a grudge. But i still dislike him.

But total kudos for what he has done for that young girl. Thats impressive.
whilst I think we all applaud his actions in regards to this young lady /girl I can't but help feeling it's a p.a stunt. That's not saying he is not helping her but most go about it without seeking the kudos he seems to

Will probably get flamed for this comment lol, but the lamest thing on the forum these days are the many variations that get trotted out of his name, hoping we don't see so many ordinary efforts with Foran leaving

Nah, the names are just a bit of fun and silliness - we wouldn't do it if we didn't care. Seriously, I've got no grudge against the guy and will always remember what he did in a Manly jersey with fondness. Same with Foran - whatever names we come up with won't mean we don't appreciate what he did on the field for us. I'm happy he's playing good footy and hope a weight has been lifted off his shoulders. And even though next year he's fair game, there's no malice in it. Plenty of sour grapes but no genuine malice. :)

Well, I'm glad he admitted what we all already knew about Foran, and that was that he.made his decision, in Chocs words, many, many months before the announcement.

And here I was hearing from Forans mouth that his decision was only made the day he announced it in quotes from him in the last days.

Wonder who is bull****ting.

You'll be a great fit in Parramatta Foz. Karma, as your lovely missus tells us all.

He was.proud as punch about bragging of playing at Parramatta. Mo wonder.people are hard on him.

Be Manly, or be a Dog a wise man once said. My solace is there are only a few.more games with the turncoat in our colours, form or no.

The part of Chocs interview about Foran is cringe worthy.

I hope Wright tears him up.

When Choc referred to Foz making the decision months ago I interpreted that as being when he did make his official announcement back in March. Sterlo was asking Choc about the dramas Foz had with his Parra contract more recently.
I am not saying Foz didn't commit to Parra months before the official announcement in March, I just don't think that is what they were talking about.

When Choc referred to Foz making the decision months ago I interpreted that as being when he did make his official announcement back in March. Sterlo was asking Choc about the dramas Foz had with his Parra contract more recently.
I am not saying Foz didn't commit to Parra months before the official announcement in March, I just don't think that is what they were talking about.

Nah, he said that he had already made the decision months before announcing it, and that they were always phoning each other about it, and Choc reassured him about his decision.

Had nothing to do with recent affairs - there is no decision to make after the deadline.

I personally will never forget what Choc did while at Manly. Two premierships, one WCC, Origin player and test international all while averaging about 20 club games per year playing in the back row. That's not a bad effort.

I didn't like the way he left the club, but in a way I wasn't surprised. As much as he was a warrior for us on the field, he always had a habit of opening his mouth without much thought process going into what came out.

Away from the field though he does have a family so he's not totally devoid of heart which is shown by taking a sick fan under his wing. I have to say well done to Choc for that.

On to other matters.....

So apparently what we already suspected is now public. Kieran Foran did know that he wasn't going to re-sign with Manly a few months before he announced his signing with the Speels. I wonder, if true did he string Manly along and wait to announce he was leaving until after DCE's announcement that he had signed with the Coke Coast in an effort to screw the club over in retaliation for Gifty not being offered a contract?

Remember him for what he was here - great player who gave his all on the field, a grub for a large part off it, and someone who now realises that the grass isn't greener.

I personally will never forget what Choc did while at Manly. Two premierships, one WCC, Origin player and test international all while averaging about 20 club games per year playing in the back row. That's not a bad effort.

I didn't like the way he left the club, but in a way I wasn't surprised. As much as he was a warrior for us on the field, he always had a habit of opening his mouth without much thought process going into what came out.

Away from the field though he does have a family so he's not totally devoid of heart which is shown by taking a sick fan under his wing. I have to say well done to Choc for that.

On to other matters.....

So apparently what we already suspected is now public. Kieran Foran did know that he wasn't going to re-sign with Manly a few months before he announced his signing with the Speels. I wonder, if true did he string Manly along and wait to announce he was leaving until after DCE's announcement that he had signed with the Coke Coast in an effort to screw the club over in retaliation for Gifty not being offered a contract?
Re: the other matters - as much as you'd like to believe there was some grand Foz conspiracy, if he's shown us one thing by still signing with Parra even with all the **** that went on, it's that he's not smart enough to pull that off.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4