Arrogance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like to see some figures on the soldiers who have returned from East Timour with mental problems and those that have taken their own lives. I know of a fair few cases personally and was listening to a report on Triple Js Hack program about it. That's a bit of a worry- this one certain mate is one totally ****ed up unit now and he was fine before going over there.

I dont think the govt will ever release them PJ.
My mate brought home a helmet that they took form a timourese guy after they shot him. It was like a piece of swiss cheese.
On another occasion he had to lie stiill in the bush And not move for almost 24 hours. had to piss himself and everything.

yeah this guy I know is a basket case becasue of it- unless he gets some help (which he won't) he is in some serious trouble- he has already tried to harm himself on numerous occassions

yeah this guy I know is a basket case becasue of it- unless he gets some help (which he won't) he is in some serious trouble- he has already tried to harm himself on numerous occassions
Or they can have episodes and hurt someone else. I cant say i have ever been in their position and i never want to.
I know another guy in the Navy who returned last week from 3 months in the Middle East . he got back on Wednesday , and had to return to work on Friday.
Isnt that nice, after 3 months away form wife and kids , they give him 1 day off.
The mental issues with our soldiers seems to be the last thing addressed , if addressed at all.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7