Army of dropped balls.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Every time he drops it, he is looking the other way. He needs to get it in his hands first and then worry about the rest

He's hyperactive, that's the problem, along with ADD, OCD, and fifty other behavioural issues.  He's thinking about five steps ahead and not concentrating on what's in front of him.  Great player though.  Always presses through the line.     

Yep, he definitely needs a touch up on the eye surgery. I have a colleague at work who had a touch up done recently after about 7 years. Can they also use the laser to shave some of the rough edges off his brain to assist with the penalties situation? :)

I had LASIK surgery 10 years ago and if its done properly it shouldn't need a touch up.

I need to get mine done.......it scares the living crap out of me though

4 years on , It must have been the eye surgery ....
Did you ever get it done Dan ??

No I need to my right eye is getting bad and the girls call me Clarke Kent the few times I wear my glasses on top of that a large chunk is paid by my dutch insurance but it rates to low on the list

It took me one year to go for the eurotrash haircut though

You also got some wrong info re lasik surgery...

It doesn't "wear off" so to speak!! The surgery essentially reshape a your lense with a laser... It does not, however, change the DNA that leads to myopia or other sight related issues. So your genetic propensity doesn't change, which means your eyesight will still worsen with age :(

I had it done in 2008... My eyes are slightly bad again now (maybe -.5, I was -3.25 each prior) so not enough to worry about... Yet!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6