ARLC keen to show games live on mobile devices from next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Every game should be available to stream live in HD via a paid subscription service.
That'll show 9 who's boss on Sunday arvos.

Every game should be available to stream live in HD via a paid subscription service.
That'll show 9 who's boss on Sunday arvos.

I know that if a legal stream was available that I would most definitely subscribe to it to watch the game live and like WAMF has said, every game should be available to stream live in HD.

I know that if a legal stream was available that I would most definitely subscribe to it to watch the game live and like WAMF has said, every game should be available to stream live in HD.

Agree 100%, those of us in Queensland would jump on board in a flash...imagine if for say $5.00 you could watch (legally) the Manly-Bulldogs game rather than waiting for 9.30pm

BRING IT ON

Agree 100%, those of us in Queensland would jump on board in a flash...imagine if for say $5.00 you could watch (legally) the Manly-Bulldogs game rather than waiting for 9.30pm

BRING IT ON

and given how easy it is to hook up these tablets / laptops etc to a big screen there'd be a pretty large take up. offer up a free (with ads) option or an uninterupted live stream for a few bucks per game.
the structure is already in place, you just have to be outside australia to access it. so i dont think it'd be too hard to implement for next season to have a local option.

and given how easy it is to hook up these tablets / laptops etc to a big screen there'd be a pretty large take up. offer up a free (with ads) option or an uninterupted live stream for a few bucks per game.
the structure is already in place, you just have to be outside australia to access it. so i dont think it'd be too hard to implement for next season to have a local option.

I put this news item up as I would certainly be interested. I'd pay to watch a Sunday game, or any other, that was on FTA delay. Could be good days ahead.

I put this news item up as I would certainly be interested. I'd pay to watch a Sunday game, or any other, that was on FTA delay. Could be good days ahead.

This is the future of content dispersal. FTA delayed telecasts will be extinct in less than 5 years. Smart darts from the ARLC to keep those rights as a separate contract.

Although I suspect that the Channel 9 FTA / Foxtel PPV bid has some caveats about other modes of dispersing the content. You certainly wouldn't outlay $1bil if your suscriber base is going to be eroded by other providers

This is the future of content dispersal. FTA delayed telecasts will be extinct in less than 5 years. Smart darts from the ARLC to keep those rights as a separate contract.

Although I suspect that the Channel 9 FTA / Foxtel PPV bid has some caveats about other modes of dispersing the content. You certainly wouldn't outlay $1bil if your suscriber base is going to be eroded by other providers

Perhaps Chan 9 have to get into streaming for a cost, as in buy the additonal rights to stream.

Then those who don't care just wait for FTA and the advertisments, and those fans who live in QLD can pay to watch the other game live.

Money for jam I'd reckon!!

Perhaps Chan 9 have to get into streaming for a cost, as in buy the additonal rights to stream.

Then those who don't care just wait for FTA and the advertisments, and those fans who live in QLD can pay to watch the other game live.

Money for jam I'd reckon!!

And now the govt has passed a bill where people's online history can be stored and sifted through, visiting unofficial fishing spots runs you the risk of a jack booted visit during the night!

And now the govt has passed a bill where people's online history can be stored and sifted through, visiting unofficial fishing spots runs you the risk of a jack booted visit during the night!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6