Are you twits for real?????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haven't you lot realised you don't trust anything in the media..??? FFS... Some goose writes something in one of the papers and you jump on the band wagon and start bagging the **** out of the playing group. F'ing wake up to yourself. If the players didn't want to leave, they sure would now the way you twits carry on.

Grow a set and start acting like men

Dave Eagle said:
Haven't you lot realised you don't trust anything in the media..??? FFS... Some goose writes something in one of the papers and you jump on the band wagon and start bagging the ... out of the playing group. F'ing wake up to yourself. If the players didn't want to leave, they sure would now the way you twits carry on.

Grow a set and start acting like man

Mate I hope your right.... But there's a massive stench about all this and unfortunately I think a lot of this is true.
Anyways it won't be long until we find out.

How many agreements and deals were agreed on last year when Brett was off contract ?

I remember the confirmation he had signed to go back home to Saints, and the certainty that he was to link up with Hasler again, Roosters were also keen if I remember correctly

Foran has had a huge couple of years at the Dogs after agreeing to join Hasler there, and has really lifted his game up from the season before when he signed with the Roosters so he could play with his great mate Pearce

Titans finishing 15th this year was a massive surprise, after the signing of Jamie Lyon in February I was sure he would lift them up the ladder

Will be interesting to see how Brisbane go in the finals this season. With DCE in the 7 jersey playing for his dad's old mate Hook, he could really turn them into a finals wildcard

I've always said if they don't bleed maroon and white go and let someone else have a go.

To the media - shut up you useless fear mongers.

To the coaching & admin staff - get a grip.

To the players - don't give these ratbag journos oxygen.

To the fans - stop worrying about things you have no control over.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride, wherever it takes you. :cool:

Dave Eagle said:
Haven't you lot realised you don't trust anything in the media..??? FFS... Some goose writes something in one of the papers and you jump on the band wagon and start bagging the ... out of the playing group. F'ing wake up to yourself. If the players didn't want to leave, they sure would now the way you twits carry on.

Grow a set and start acting like men

I was wondering the same about you, but I would use a few more cheap swear words to sound more intimidating. You are truly terrifying and I will now run and hide in case you call me some more names...

technically this is media, therefore I should trust nothing that is said in this thread

susan said:
It is absolutely irrelevant whether Choc has signed with the eels or not.If people can't see that there is something that needs to be dealt with decisively by the club very soon then they are simply deluding themselves.

I want you to stay calm susan. Be a good example.

Jatz Crackers said:
Ok, but make sure you call me off the roof soon. Somehow I dont trust the duges.
Okay, you've got an hour and no Instagramming.:p

susan said:
It is absolutely irrelevant whether Choc has signed with the eels or not.

Because there is absolutely nothing that any one of us can do about it.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6