Are you excited?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
About todays Grand Final. Even though the eagles aren't playing.

I really want the Tigers to lose so that will keep me interested.

meh not massively excited but ryan and i are getting smashed so that should keep me interested

The Superleague War still rankles with me so I do not want to see the Cowboys get up. I like the way the Tigers play so I am for them today!!!

I am also against anything Qld!!

It would be great to see a team come from nowhere like the Tigers and win the comp,it would prove to Manly that it actually can be done.

I also thought that it was a boring grand final and didn't even bother watching the second half.

Other than Benji Marshall and Matt Bowen and a couple of others the rest of the players are ordinary first graders who wouldn't make a state of origin team.

Well if you mugs had some heart and put some money on the game then you would have found it very interesting. From one of my (and thruthfully only) big wins of the racing season on Desert War in the Epsom I ploughed the lot into the Tiges last night. :drunk: :dance: :dance:

Outside of that and helped along with a healthy dose of liquid refreshment I thought it was a great GF. You lot are hard to please. :roll:

67-1 at the start of the season would have had some punters pretty happy. Someone had a few thousand on the Swans/Tigers double and cleaned up big time!!

67-1 at the start of the season would have had some punters pretty happy. Someone had a few thousand on the Swans/Tigers double and cleaned up big time!!

He cost himself a cool $250k last week when he layed of his bet. Still I suppose $750k is almost as good as $1m. Good luck to him because no-one else predicted the double.

It was a great game of touch footy. Benji and Prince have changed the way the game is played...........like cats.

Run to the line then run backwards on a 30 deg angle towards you're wing waiting for a gap or a runner to pass too.

Surely those cat tactics wont work next year.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6