Are you a 2009 Screaming eagles member?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Well I finally got around to rejoining.

Got a 6 game flexi pass with Screaming eagles included. It was $180-

Who else on here has also coughed up?

Well done Byso, I have a family pass in the Arko Stand.

Interesting news that Richmond signed up 1600 members today after Ben Cousins signed up, we have approx 3000 in total.

We have to get that AFL membership culture within our clubs and supporters if we want our game to grow & prosper, especially in the current climate.

If you can afford it and you call yourself a supporter of the NRL premiers I urge you buy yourself a Xmas present and become a Screaming Eagles member, you can join for as little as $59.

We have two Kenny Arthurson stand tickets but most of the time we prefer to sit on the seats in front of the hill. We sit in the stand if it's wet or we're late getting to a Friday night match. We should have a few of them next season.

DSM5 - that makes you a True Supporter  ;)

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=178986.msg204418#msg204418 date=1229514149]
Yes 3 tickets in the Jane Try stand.

Do you still have your season ticket for the Molly Dive stand?
[/quote]

Don't need a ticket for the Molly Dive stand any more.  Plenty of seats available every weekend. 

Is Molly Dive related to Jane Try?

Family GA season ticket bought and paid for (And took the supporters bus option to the away games for each of us)
Also renewed Football Club membership for me and the kids

DSM5 - makes you a person who cares about the future of the club and the team it fields. It also shows your and yours are proud and committed in the support of it. Nice one!

DSM it makes you someone who puts your money up, and for that well done.

Vid you imply that those who dont shell out the dollars dont care about the future of the club etc.

do you really want to start that line up again?

ill have to get off my but and get something

and i urge everyone else to put their money where thier mouth is

I will get one eventually, I am a true supporter unlike Fro.  Not sure if I will just get the 6 match flexi this year though.  Last couple of years I got all games but only made a handfull. 

I am a current member and will join up shortly. It is trying to work out which package is best plus paying for surgery for my daughter - a little unexpected hiccup for December!!!

Canteen, the way we go is good.  If it rains you get wet, but you get to see the fights.  We generally get to sit on the forty metre line up on some grass.  All good.  Vid, we'd like to maybe get the bus down to Canberra next season.  Do you know where else, other than the leagues club, does it pick up for the trip down there, and what times does it leave the Celestial City and return?  Do you know these things?     

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2