Are We The New Broncos?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conan

after last year we showed so much promise early on and as soon as rep season hit and we lost BK Menzies and Watmough to origin we hit a downward spiral ala Brisbane. We simply do not have the depth at this club to afford to lose these players after rep games, especially BK. I am already dreading next season without him, Im convinced he has another two years in him we should throw the leagues club at him cause i tell you what he is unreplacable with the current players going round. All those tough players are getting old and are close to retirement.

I always dreaded him playing that International, and now I know why. I'm sure his injury was related to Friday night, and without him we simply cannot land the killer blow. Imagine what happens when Bell, Menzies Orford plays Origin - we are truly stuffed.

Just hope we come home with a wet sail after the rep season is over. We will struggle to win a fair share of games over the next month or 2 with a few players out every couple of weeks.

On the flip side it will allow us to see how Ballin goes in top grade as I imagine Mona's will shift to halfback if the Ox plays origin

I always dreaded him playing that International, and now I know why. I'm sure his injury was related to Friday night, and without him we simply cannot land the killer blow. Imagine what happens when Bell, Menzies Orford plays Origin - we are truly stuffed.

We have the Tigers on Friday 9th June at Brooky without our SOO players. Our first Friday night game @ Brookvale in how long??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4