Are we actually going to miss Foran?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are manly going to miss Kieran Foran

• Yes

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 72.3%

• Total voters
At first we will as we try to re-strucutre the squad around a new playing style and 5/8. I think that once we develop then we wont.

In the short term.....probably. In the long term definitely not.

I still think Barrett will use Killer as 5/8 next year in order to bring Tommy into the side. But I'm not discounting Koroisau or Parcell.

Well during this season, we did need him (like it or not) as we had no other able replacement.

Put it this way - he didn't give enough to help propel us into the 8 (along with other factors), but he did enough to help get us off the bottom.

I don't think we'll miss him, just like he won't miss his old paycheck.

We did miss Foran while he was M.I.A. But we got over him so no we won't miss him next year.

Yes ~ we will miss him in the same way we miss the doctor . . .
2015-09-25-17-02-36-1794425389.jpeg

Can't be Munster. The Drizzle don't have an incoming veteran fullback, they already have one.

Bird would be my guess. He'll probably end up playing in the centres or the back row for the Sharks next year with Baloney coming in.

Can't be Munster. The Drizzle don't have an incoming veteran fullback, they already have one.

Bird would be my guess. He'll probably end up playing in the centres or the back row for the Sharks next year with Baloney coming in.
It's definitely Bird. Hopefully Bozo is there holding more "informal" talks

I heard Nathan Buckley (Collingwood coach) talk about trading players out and in. He used real examples of players and showed how it can work. Some of the players had become "stale" or just did not quote fit a changing culture and yet were re vitilised at a new Club.

I think Foran may fall into that category. He may set the world on fire (again) at Parra but that may not mean he would have done that with us. At the price he got he should have run out the door and we should have booked the cab.

I would rather see young guys battling to stay competitive then highly paid long terms looks stale.
Just like T-Rex when he went over to the dish lickers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4