Are they Turning on Des?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MadMarcus said:
I haven't heard anybody say he has the full support of the Board, so it would appear he is safe for now.

I hated he left us in the lurch (or so it seemed at the time) but he is always welcome to come back..........................
as 2V's assistant and to run water to the boys :)

i hope he does get sacked !!! that will finalise the whole situation the correct way...

yes last year they made the GF but they didnt get the result....

all i heard last year was how great the scumdogs were and how a great coach scumdes was...

i was doing my head in watching there games... , they were not that good and the storm proved it..

- decoy play after decoy play they got away with which either presented points instantly or after a 60m gain they would score off the next tackle...

- the ball bounced so many ways in their favor ( hence brookie )

- played teams when they were depleted with injuries or played the decent teams during origin period

- Lyons injured after 20mins semi final
- reynolds injured in the GF qualifier

they had everything go there way all year , except the GF...
now that the dust has settled they can reap their rewards !!!

scumdogs suck a fart .... maybe its not " their DEStiny after all "

panash said:
scumdogs suck a fart ....

Interesting panash, I will be 37 next week ( for those that care to send me a gift its the 11th) and in those 37 year's I am yet to try that.

Maybe just maybe I'll have a crack:s

Guzzler said:
panash said:

Interesting panash, I will be 37 next week ( for those that care to send me a gift its the 11th) and in those 37 year's I am yet to try that.

i believe the kennel is calling....

why dont you make your way over there ????

why do you insist that any of us here need your comments or opinions , i bet the majority of us here have NOT joined the kennel....

so why do you bother wasting your precious time on an opposing team forum ??

panash said:
Guzzler said:
panash said:

why do you insist that any of us here need your comments or opinions , i bet the majority of us here have NOT joined the kennel....

Does it bother you that a Canterbury supporter can talk footy and take the piss out his own Club and not get wound up about it. Of course none of you need my comments or opinions but hey its a forum.

Oh and panash there are heaps of Bulldogs threads on here;)

anyway I think globaleagle sort of likes me:blush:

Hasler is probably the main reason Dogs are still alive and a chance in this comp, after the dramas they continue to experience. In fact he may be the only reason.

Guzzler said:
panash said:
Guzzler said:
panash said:

Does it bother you that a Canterbury supporter can talk footy and take the piss out his own Club and not get wound up about it. Of course none of you need my comments or opinions but hey its a forum.

Oh and panash there are heaps of Bulldogs threads on here;)

Not sure thats a good thing..............

*joking, joking......GE's the best ;-)

Clint said:
Guzzler said:

Not sure thats a good thing..............

*joking, joking......GE's the best ;-)

lol

Let's make the world a better place....

Hugs for everyone!!!!!!

0434.smiley_2D00_hug_2D00_group.gif

Errr...I just noticed those emoticons look like they have black eyes!

Come on GE we know you are capable of a bit of hate, after all you hate Wolf coming off his wing in defence

(and hat is a bit of hate)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Come on GE we know you are capable of a bit of hate, after all you hate Wolf coming off his wing in defence

(and hat is a bit of hate)

Hate the sin, love the sinner!

Go wolfie!

Sounds like SER8 needs a hug too.

hug_smiley.gif

niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
0434.smiley_2D00_hug_2D00_group.gif

Errr...I just noticed those emoticons look like they have black eyes!

Has Ben Barba been near your emoticons?

Toddy just phoned. Said those emoticons just need some counciling for alchohol and gambling problems.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6