Are the Titans onto it ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle link said:
And in a nice touch for female fans, the jerseys have contoured sleeves designed to highlight the players' toned arms.

-------------------------

Tsk Tsk, That bolded part is not on is it SER8 :p

On a serious note, the shirts are a massive step backwards imo, prefered their old one

Nothing wrong with trying to look attractive. Sarah Rowland obviously makes an effort, and you misunderstood me if you thought I was having a go at her.

Some of the other comments here have been interesting though, it seems some have felt quite threatened by my initial observation. No need of course, the clear arguments advanced have convinced me that it is actually quite mature to giggle about titties and no undies, so I stand corrected there.

(and I did at least like your pun in the original post!)

You take it all far too seriously lol, I hope you get on Nicci's case as well over her Brett Stewart remarks !! :p

MB, I agree mate, my initial reaction was surfboard when I saw it. The Crusaders Super 14 strip has a sword down the middle of it and looks terrible as well

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=181985.msg245439#msg245439 date=1257913378]

And in a nice touch for female fans, the jerseys have contoured sleeves designed to highlight the players' toned arms.

-------------------------

Tsk Tsk, That bolded part is not on is it SER8 :p

On a serious note, the shirts are a massive step backwards imo, prefered their old one

Nothing wrong with trying to look attractive. Sarah Rowland obviously makes an effort, and you misunderstood me if you thought I was having a go at her.

Some of the other comments here have been interesting though, it seems some have felt quite threatened by my initial observation. No need of course, the clear arguments advanced have convinced me that it is actually quite mature to giggle about titties and no undies, so I stand corrected there.

(and I did at least like your pun in the original post!)
[/quote]

Titties and no undies, he he he.

How can you not giggle at that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7