Are the scum still getting looked after?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
I watched the MNF last night and the commentators said that the mexicans have 8 of their first 11 games at home. I know they'll have to play a lot of away games in the 2nd half of the season, but if they win nearly all their home games they'll be getting a jump on the rest of the teams.

Are NRL playing favorites here, nah they wouldn't do that surely.  ::)

swoop link said:
I watched the MNF last night and the commentators said that the mexicans have 8 of their first 11 games at home. I know they'll have to play a lot of away games in the 2nd half of the season, but if they win nearly all their home games they'll be getting a jump on the rest of the teams.

Everyone gets the same amount of home and away games, does playing at home a few weeks in a row, really act as an advantage?

Dan link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=187317.msg330722#msg330722 date=1301971413]

Everyone gets the same amount of home and away games, does playing at home a few weeks in a row, really act as an advantage?

[/quote]
I think so, they are rebuilding and if they string a few wins together their confidence will be sky high. They've had one away game and were flogged by the cowboys.

The commentators were also talking about the scum warming up with a lot of 'in tent', does this mean they brought their marquee from their old ground and are now calling it a tent.  What are they going to call the brown paper bags and boat deliveries?

Theres no need 2 worry swoop. Itl make it all the sweeter when origin time comes and the scum will cop a few hidings,and at back end of season when rep players come back theyl be stuffed. Add 2 that all the away games theyl have 2 play (we saw how ****ty they were at only away game against cows)  itl give us great joy 2 see the scum crash and burn and miss the finals.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6