Are the RLPA finally gonna show some balls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
this was posted at MWSE
11/03/2009 - By RLPA

The current issue relating to Manly Player Brett Stewart  is both unfortunate and complex and has naturally provoked significant public interest. The incident occurs at a time when the focus should be on the start of the exciting 2009 Season.

“The Rugby League Players Association’s (RLPA) position has always been to support the rights of its Members and as a general rule, a Player should not be stood down from playing and fulfilling his contractual commitments to his Club because he has been charged with a criminal offence particularly where the Player has indicated that he will defend the charge” RLPA Managing Director, Matt Rodwell said today.

“A Player like any other person in the community is entitled to the presumption of innocence – the basis of the judicial system in Australia”.

The RLPA acknowledges and is concerned for the welfare of both parties involved, which is often overlooked in the emotion associated with the issue.

The Association will continue to monitor events as they unfold and will maintain communication with Members.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
THis will be very interesting considering Jason King is high up in the RLPA
lets hope they stand up to the NRL

this is where i wish Butterfield was still the President he wouldnt take this ****.

I hope they do stand up and do something!

Now more than ever, his is where there worth shall be shown.

Set a precendent for all players and hold your nerve

Strike ! ! !

This is an injustice to one of their own members & is downright discrimination.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2