Are Souths the MOST hated team !!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
tractorboy link said:
I thought we'd be up there for most hated, not that I give a toss. But I will never hate an NRL team more then I hate the storm( the only other team in the world I hate more is Man utd).
I have respect for Souths, good players very good coach. Just a shame about the Mundine factor, the guys a idiot on the grandest of scales.

Look at Crowe to

jjai link said:
lol pontian i meant pissed as in slightly drink  .. not the other one.. im not pissed that he signed with them.. im just blown away how they are 2nd favourites now ,,  with one player while the other 16  didnt do much this season ???
I wasn't really having a go at anyone jjai what i was refering to is
that how come a team like souths can go out & buy players yet
manly go & sign no names.

snake is god link said:
You keep posting garbage like that and it will keep getting taken down.

Got a problem with it? Bugger off then.

Good work Fro- that post was a throwback to the dark ages.

tookey link said:
[quote author=Utility Player link=topic=185938.msg305808#msg305808 date=1289599051]
Or they have Maximus and we have Maxi :)

We really need a bigus dickus
[/quote]

Who's that Welsh Tart?

Ralphie link said:
I hate the purple filth more than any other team. Let's not forget they cheated and stole the 2007 Premiership from us.

I find Souffs & their fans to have an enormous chip on their shoulder, but they don't compare to the filth in terms of grubs, cheats and just plain unsportsmanlike behaviour.

Please do not call Melbourne 'purple filth.' I have also heard of them as 'purple slime.'

These comments are derogatory to poor innocent filth and slime.

I've heard others argue that in fact calling Melbourne 'filth' and 'slime' could be a tautology.  ie using two words that mean the same thing.

eagle-rock08 link said:
[quote author=Ralphie link=topic=185938.msg305743#msg305743 date=1289548651]
I hate the purple filth more than any other team. Let's not forget they cheated and stole the 2007 Premiership from us.

I find Souffs & their fans to have an enormous chip on their shoulder, but they don't compare to the filth in terms of grubs, cheats and just plain unsportsmanlike behaviour.

Please do not call Melbourne 'purple filth.' I have also heard of them as 'purple slime.'

These comments are derogatory to poor innocent filth and slime.

I've heard others argue that in fact calling Melbourne 'filth' and 'slime' could be a tautology.  ie using two words that mean the same thing.

[/quote]

a double negative

I hate how they think they are the second team of every other team supporters. The only thing I dont hate about them is they were ARL aligned. Other than that I hate them with a passion. I hate Russell crowe even more.

Honestly I dislike them, but they are not in my 5 most hated list. As to Russell Crowe, he isn't that bad, I mean he has the wrong club but he is only supporting his club in a way that I wish I were able to support mine. No hard feelings for that, more pity that he was so misguided as to follow the wrong team. :p

Honorable mentions include any club not making the top 5 most notably newcastle barely misses the cut,after all the drugs and our somewhat bull**** loss in 97 i do hate them,just not quiet as much as the other teams listed in this 5
Saints are also on this list,they have the worst band of bandwagon fans that has ever existed besides perhaps the tigers themselves,they are a true stain on our sport of viewing choice

Top 5

5 Eels = a rather likeable roster however the worst fans of any sport in any country throughout the passage of time past,they are generally speaking in occa with poor language skills and drool for the Haynetrainbraindrain,while they are a great rival of ours i cant despise anyone on theyre roster since Piggy Riddell left,hopefully the addition of Webb,Walker and steriod boy whos name escapes me at this time will add to my hatred

4 Melbourne = They have the biggest Grubs,They do have the redemption of having few sydney based fans and Cooper Cronk,who i do like as a player and a person

3 Souths = They sign a player and think we should surrender 2011, furthermore they have **** fans,grubs such as Sandow and Crocker and possibly more over the cap than the storm were combined years 2006-2010

2 North Queensland = JT and his brigade are nothing but Grubs and i dont find one player worthy of wearing our colours,besides perhaps Tate whos career might be over before he buys a house in townsville,poor guy i wish him the best not withstanding his terrible choice of club

1 Tigers = Biggest myths with the wankiest fan base ever,they have such skilless dogs as Robbie Farah and Fulton,both should have been blacklisted from ever playing rep football,City deserves a better hooker and a better man for the 9 jersey,the coach is an absolute joke and his favouritism should cost him his job as the kangaroos coach and hopefully citizin status in our great country,deport him with Pauline Hanson,just if we could deport our own.....

Least Hated

Roosters = Like the roster
GCT = Havent screwed us over yet,besides a **** refferee mistake that should not count against the club as a whole

i seriously dont know what i wrote was bad. souths cant afford to buy roy assatassi a new bike, he never plays anyway. inglis has the niceset house now in everly st at redfern

snake is god link said:
i seriously dont know what i wrote was bad. souths cant afford to buy roy assatassi a new bike, he never plays anyway. inglis has the niceset house now in everly st at redfern

Racism wont be tolerated is my guess

Shane link said:
[quote author=snake is god link=topic=185938.msg306442#msg306442 date=1289982043]

Racism wont be tolerated is my guess
[/quote]

Correct

Fair enough too!

I personally don't think that the Rabbits are the most hated!
Parra, Storm & Roosters have to be more hated than the Rabbits surely?

Rabbits, I don't mind but won't be supporting now that Inglis is here

Will be interesting to see who Souths roll out as their major sponsor, i hear NAB have pulled out

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Will be interesting to see who Souths roll out as their major sponsor, i hear NAB have pulled out

NAB have a $450 MILLION court case to worry about. Something about how they couldn't see that their 'investments' were garbage, and their exposure wasn't really understood by their numbers men, and these facts failed to be advised to the market. I can understand that as a long-suffering holder of their devalued stock. In fact they should prioritise thier marketing campaign and put in a bid to be No 1 sponsor of the Bears.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7