Are Souths the MOST hated team !!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Storm and Souths were always my top two hated teams.  I live in South Sydney and boy does it sht me.  It's like the whole world owes that team and its supporters.  When they lift a finger to do something then i'll give them some trash or something.

jjai link said:
after we beat storm  we were looking at  being 4th or 3rd   with 3-4 rounds to go(i think)..   just looked like there was know hunger commitment in patches in those last 4 rounds ..
Fair enough if that's your opinion,I must say I never thought we were any chance to make top 4 at any stage this season. From the moment we let the Tigers run all over us in the second half of the first game there were danger signs and we didn't improve much after that. I think we can except the fact that some times teams may have more talent then us, but there is no excuse for the lack of fitness and I believe hunger that they showed this season. I don't think Des should be put on notice for next season, maybe he has run out of idea's.

snake is god link said:
i seriously dont know where to start, hate is an understatment for souths

...and again

Why is such retardation allowed on such a brilliant website,people like this should have died in the 1960s-1990s of preferably what was a popular killer at the time

Shane link said:
[quote author=snake is god link=topic=185938.msg305741#msg305741 date=1289548512]
i seriously dont know where to start, hate is an understatment for souths

quoting doesn't help

Why is such retardation allowed on such a brilliant website,people like this should have died in the 1960s-1990s of preferably what was a popular killer at the time
[/quote]

Can you stop quoting them there on my ignore list and everytime this get's quoted this filth get's put up

I'd appreciate if moderators took the comment from Snake is God down because that is just racist crap we don't need on this site.
That aside- anyone who has read my comments on Souths over the past decade know they have always been my most hated Club because they should never have been allowed back in the comp in the first place and if it wasn't for their high profile supporters and their cheque books they wouldn't be.
Wests, Balmain, St George, Illawarra and (shock horror) North Sydney have much more right to be still playing in the NRL as a single entity!!

They may be hated, but at least they can attract members, high quality players & most importantly large corporate sponsorships.

That's much more than our administration can do.

They have "Gladiator."
We have "The Club."

wasnt i a bit pIIssed last night i just  seen me post .. i meant NO  not KNOW .. fro either didnt see it or he has just given up on me ..lol

lol pontian i meant pissed as in slightly drink  .. not the other one.. im not pissed that he signed with them.. im just blown away how they are 2nd favourites now ,,  with one player while the other 16  didnt do much this season ???

jjai link said:
lol pontian i meant pissed as in slightly drink  .. not the other one.. im not pissed that he signed with them.. im just blown away how they are 2nd favourites now ,,  with one player while the other 16  didnt do much this season ???

Injuries cruelled them dude. They'll be a good team this year if guys like Sutton, Burgess, Asotasi, Inglis, Whysser Isaac Luke, Merritt, Dave Taylor, Crocker & co. remain healthy...

I think they started sinking when Luke Stuart (?) one of their no-names got hurt. He was their best player till then, not all of those big names.

I note that the Honeymoon Killer, Gabe Watson is Souths newest member.  He was fully kitted out in Souths gear in between his release from Queensland Prison and Australian Immigration Centre.

He will fit in smashingly with the other Rabbits members

Mark from Brisbane link said:
[quote author=Ant80 link=topic=185938.msg305750#msg305750 date=1289552023]
Here's a question if Souths are in the grandfinal and they're playing the Broncos who are you going to support?

Collingwood

[/quote]i`d go for nsw  ;D 

Mark from Brisbane link said:
[quote author=Ant80 link=topic=185938.msg305750#msg305750 date=1289552023]
Here's a question if Souths are in the grandfinal and they're playing the Broncos who are you going to support?

Collingwood

[/quote]

one of the 2 flies crawling up the wall of the pub!

I thought we'd be up there for most hated, not that I give a toss. But I will never hate an NRL team more then I hate the storm( the only other team in the world I hate more is Man utd).
I have respect for Souths, good players very good coach. Just a shame about the Mundine factor, the guys a idiot on the grandest of scales.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4