Are people here upset or is it just Volley & I?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mal Cochrane said:
I hear you guys, but players change the outcome of games too. Maybe players and refs have something to look into in the off season.

Out of interest though what ideas do we all have to help refs get the right decisions. And keep in mind we can't keep stopping the game to look at everything.

Tazer their nuts every time they make a dud call - that'll fix it quick

I thought the momentum was changing again in Manly's way with 15-10 minutes to go, with the score 20-18. Manly had the Roosters in trouble, pinned down their end, continuesy going close to scoring UNTIL the ref gave the Roosters a piggyback & get out of trouble penalty against D.C.Evans on Jennings. That decision killed off Manly. The Roosters went down the other end & scored.

Gutted however you can see how injuries finally took their toll

No kingy, joe and Richie f. You gave those guys in and you have a pretty strong bench

We had our chances in that period. Lyon gets his pass away a bit better and wolfie is in. We go back in the lead and possibly, possibly, possibly. Oh well, that's footy.

Ian Martin tragic said:
We had our chances in that period. Lyon gets his pass away a bit better and wolfie is in. We go back in the lead and possibly, possibly, possibly. Oh well, that's footy.

I was thinking the same. Had that ball to wolfman been 8cm higher, we would have scored swung the momentum back to us.

Very disappointing to lose leading by 10. Forward pass from Maloney to Mini but thats footy.

Still extremely proud of the of the team making it to the grandfinal when no one gave us a chance. I was there for every game in the semi's and it has been a great september for me.

But to be philosophical, we cant win em all. Go manly 2014....with love.

Mate im gutted!! Seems like Hayne did a job on us once again. And it looks like Ch9 and Gyngell got the desired result to justify that wanker sbw. Who will announce any day now that he is going back to union. Cock piece!

The Who said:
I was at the game and thought the refs were one sided. I've just watched the match on TV and I'm disgusted.

credit to you for watching it again!
like other g.f. losses i will never watch it again

DSM5 said:
18 to 10. What happened? Why we couldn't defend that score is a puzzle.

Manly's gruelling finals series finally caught up with them, they simply could not get their muscles to respond quick enough :angel:

But we finished second, so each season under 2v, we are heading in the right direction.:)

Manly Players need to rest their bodies and forfeit Representative glory this year - their body is in need of a rest:idea:

castle eagle said:
The Who said:
I was at the game and thought the refs were one sided. I've just watched the match on TV and I'm disgusted.

credit to you for watching it again!
like other g.f. losses i will never watch it again

Me either I just watched that forward pass again and that was the game tight there

Im quite pissed off because as per usual with our game that is run by bloody morons the ref's did not let the players on the field decide the game. The amount of forward passes alone that i saw from the 40m line was disgraceful. Now take nothing away from the Roosters as they clearly have a great team (so great that its hard to believe they are under the cap) and i do think they were the better team on the night but it would have been good have the game decided by the players on the field. Still proud of our boys, making it to a GF is a huge achievement.

The extra tackles in the first half decided how we finished at the back of the game. 8 mistakes against us in that half and that was the reason. I'm still shocked about their performance. That said congrats Chooks. Great tries to win a memorable GF.

I thought at 18-8 we had it. I was waiting for us to just shut it down from that point, but it didn't happen. I can't explain how we lost it from that point, but SBW (love him or hate him) just punched two holes in us and that was it. He turned the match for them, and jennings' speed snatched it away. no one else on the park scores that try.

I'm not upset as we have had a great year, but I'm gutted that we got into a position to win and let it slip. The fairy tale end didn't come.

At 18-8 many sides would have caved,these bastards always find something.I thought they may have succumbed to the pressure but they kept coming.

Im gutted too man. Espicially when too close mates are chooks supporters.

TBH i can live with losing to the roosters (only just :(). Glad its not dogs, souffs or scum.

If we carry that form into 2014 we will be a big force.

I am gutted at the result but to me it was a bitter sweet sort of night.
I chucked $100 on Taufua (FTS) into DCE (Churchill Medal) @ $67

Would gladly trade my win for a Manly win.

141tw2b.png

I am too depressed to be upset, that will come later in the week

disappointed by three things re grand final
1 the score
2 shane hayne
3 roosters supporters booing DCE

However I now know why the sewerage outlet is at Bondi

good points ..happy the team made the grand final..very proud to be a mnaly supporter

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4