Are Manly a bunch of chokers?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We're coming second guys, how on earth posters can say we're chockers is beyond me. Last year we limped into fifth/sixth. We carried injuries into those end games and paid the price for not having decent depth, end of story. We'll win in NZ, with or without some players, as the warriors are big, slow and stupid. Fast guys can eat them, dummy half runs from Ballin, Ox, Monas and Burns, if he plays, will catch them out all day. A slick backline is good as well. All the forwards have to do is hold their forwards like they did against the bunnies and rely on an unbiased ref. PS Does anyone have news on Dunley?

Im saying we have been in the past.... and i hope it changes for the finals run.. but i dont hold much hope going on the losses in the big games where we were expected to do well.

To those hijacking my head with Sideline take it elsewhere! :bdh:

:blaugh:

Sideline - what you are referring to is unknown to me. I did see the Monk bit the other day and would prefer agendas from MWSE weren't dragged up here. Most of us have moved on. You views are welcome but the forum wars don't do anyone any good.

A little rich CW...this site is as bad as any when starting forum wars. This site uses the "intelligence" angle whilst labeling MSE as missing teeth , no bathing hobos.

On a brighter note, isn't it great to see Mata as a model posting citizen now as someone put it, which is saying what exactly....

Some of us have never had one spot of trouble with Matas.

And no that does not mean agreeing blindly with everything he says

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
Sideline - what you are referring to is unknown to me. I did see the Monk bit the other day and would prefer agendas from MWSE weren't dragged up here. Most of us have moved on. You views are welcome but the forum wars don't do anyone any good.

A little rich CW...this site is as bad as any when starting forum wars. This site uses the "intelligence" angle whilst labeling MSE as missing teeth , no bathing hobos.

On a brighter note, isn't it great to see Mata as a model posting citizen now as someone put it, which is saying what exactly....

[/quote]Noodler, I don't deny that some individuals who post on this forum have had their moments on MWSE forum. You are correct that a few people have sounded arrogant in the past about the apparent intelligence of posters here and the level of inane posts on MWSE (and you would have to agree there is a lot of garbage there - in my opinion?) However my post was basically asking for bygones to be bygones and I stand by that. The issue between Sideline and Chocolate Monk have nothing to do with this forum, though aspersions were cast upon the site. I don't think this is the place for a fight that relates to MWSE . There are enough spats between regulars here anyway. :lol: :lol:

I'm just happy to be referred to as a model poster. ;)

I bet if we all turned to being totally & constantly agreeable on every topic you would be thrashing desperately around in the savannah grasses finding those leopard spots to put back on .

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
Look...the last few years (including early exits from the finals) were bound to instil some level of scepticism but take a look at what we have done this year.

1) Commenced the campaign by eliminating that same loss of last year to ther raiders.
2) Strung together longer strings on wins and more of them
3) Improved defence and attack
4) Beaten the Shark Park hoodoo
5) Beaten a much hyped game against Parraslacka on their home turf
6) Beaten 7 of the current top 8 and all of the remainder who have a shot at the 8
7) come back from a supposed slump of 2 games and then strung 6 wins
8) Have dramtically become the side that stacks on points first when the opposite used to be so
9) Our defense this year, as shown last monday is 2nd to none
and on and on and on

Whereas we used to suffer from that perceptible self doubt, ive gotta say i havnt seen that this year. They have the ability physically and mentally & skillfullness and have shown it.

I think the signpost is their self belief. I believe that can and will take them to the GF. But on that game day nobody can predict. For mine, thats the only question unanswered.
I haven't been to this site for a long time but why am I surprised that you are here and you have over 2,000 posts to your name. It's all starting to add up now. The personal attacks against me and another staunch Manly fan and you're a regular poster here. Couldn't help yourself hey? Its a pity that the Admin at MSE didn't have the guts to do something about you. I knew there had to be a reason why you were attacking me, all cast out of the same mould. Actually I apologise to Canteen worker who has never attacked me from memory and Matabele has been a model poster for awhile now.

There has to be a reason why Chocolate Monk targetted me and Corso Pete besides being drunk while on a computer and I'll find out eventually. He's the reason why Ryan and Fluffy from this site have had shots at me. Even though it is very difficult I came into the offer the hand of peace. I've got more problems than concerning myself with a few Internet squabbles. In the big picture it doesn't really matter. I'm glad I came in here tonight it solved one mystery. Now to solve the Monk mystery

[/quote]

Actually the only spitfulness at MSE i have had with you is your poor posts labelling everyone on this site as Drongos i believe the last one was.

As such i rarely post on MSE these days and only know of this chocolate monk fella as an MSE persona. If he/she posts here then they use a different name and have never linked themselves to the other persona as far as im aware. Most of the posters here that do post on MSE use either the same nick or something very similar and idnetifiable. That said the majority as far as im aware do not bother posting there at all.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4