Apparently we're playing at full strength thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We rarely played full strength last year and no commentators would acknowledge it with any purpose.

Fans from other teams wouldn't even hear of it when trying to explain the depth of our injuries.

Not sure I wish to take the high road here and empathise with other fans now they have a few injuries themselves.

Though, as others have said in here....G Stewart and co anybody?

It seems the thought process of a dog has been:

1) Des Hasler is the biggest whinger in the universe. Lol and whinging Des

2) Des Hasler is the Messiah! Now ummm..that's right Toovey is now the biggest whinger.

3) Wah wah we have injuries and t-rex sucks wah wah whinge whinge whinge x 1000.

4) Miss irony of their actions.

We seem to have got the much better deal in getting Lawrence, Horo and Symonds for not much more than Canterbury paid for T-Rex...

Must admit I'm surprised at just how well Manly are playing this year so far...and without Glenn Stewart. If they can keep their troops of the field and get G. Stewart back, Manly could well give this comp a shake up. Only Souths worry me at this stage.

Where is Chee-Kan playing. Doesnt seem to be playing in the NYC or NSW Cup. By the way Manly's NYC team seem a lot better than last year and young Gutherson is apparently doing well playing centre. The team is sitting in the middle of the comp at this stage but if they can address some defensive problems, their attack suggests they could easily make the semis.

Yep, no sympathy.
If your team is so crap that you have no halves because a prop is out, you deserve what you get.
Canterbury need to look at themselves and do something about it.

Parra have made a GF in recent times too. It doesn't mmean the club is doing well.

I've told anyone who wanted to listen before round 1 that Manly are the favourites.
Most told me to stop drinking. The rest told me to have myself assessed.
5 weeks in and I'm not seeming as stupid as they thought. (truth is I am but that's another story)

Go Manly

Stop drinking.

Let the Storm, Bunnies, etc hold the tag.

Let Manly hold the premiership.

Start drinking.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6